What if......

I lost my high school diploma. :( Thank god I have college diploma to prove that I graduated from high school.

What if there really is an asteroid hitting us soon and they haven't told us because they don't want a nationwide panic?

What if there really is an asteroid hitting us soon and they haven't told us because they don't want a nationwide panic?

Properberly why.My husband heard it on radio news then they went on have discussion on air for 30mins and that last been talked about.Seems odd

tumblr_inline_naihn6udu01s05k56.gif

194mmoj3ee8npjpg.jpg

:roll:

Famous play orson wells..many many years ago I saw play about that play.I think I crack up laughing.America stressing about little green men and reds under bed sadly some who heard play killed own children rather than little green men taking them...Still redeem yourselves put men on moon not many years after looking so foolish..A feat never to be done since

What if I win big time on lottery would change,jeez hope so

What if you were offered the winning lottery numbers with the catch someone had to die?

What if I actually get everything out of the house before 10/1....2015, that is. :p

I read story yesterday.1ww last day and one German soldier came towards bunch English who took aim to kill him but another soldier stopped them.The soldier who stop them was most decorated private of all time and said to be bravest.Apparently the German soldier was hitler and it mention in mein Kamph.I wonder what would happen if tommies had shot him and is it ironic myth hitler made up the brave English soldier is true he did exist

What if no state or country actually touched each other and each was its own continent? Would there be a lot more airplanes and boats? Maybe bridges too.

Apart from channel tunnel I live on island the tunnel built because we island so guess would be more

Back