What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I completely understand. I am overly full and I'm hoping this feeling goes away fast because I'm supposed to be taking my new bike out of town this weekend and doing a bike road trip with some friends! I'm super stoked but don't want to ride feeling like this! Ugh!

I completely understand. I am overly full and I'm hoping this feeling goes away fast because I'm supposed to be taking my new bike out of town this weekend and doing a bike road trip with some friends! I'm super stoked but don't want to ride feeling like this! Ugh!

I'd leave my bike at home and take the cage of I felt like unbuttoning my pants lol be care and have a safe trip though and keep the shiney side up ;)

Never leave my bike at home! Even my old bike, I loved to ride it everywhere I could. Granted I live in Florida so it's bike season year round! :D Never dropped a bike in my life, never intend on it.... especially mine! :P I did watch a motorcycle domino effect on Wednesday I went to a local bike show they have on Wednesdays here at a restaurant and some kid ( You shouldn't be leaving kids unattended to run around and play TAG around HUNDREDS of bikes as is! ) So they were running weaving in and out of all the bikes and I saw them go towards mine and my friends. I grabbed them and told them they needed to stop they would break something and to get away from mine at least... :laugh2: Well they ran away and the row RIGHT next to my row bumped into a NICE Harley Road King.... Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom, boom had to have been 10 or 12 bikes that just went down in a domino chain. I died a little inside omg. So many nice bikes taken out. Luckily my baby was spared and so was my friends. Also lucky I was able to identify the little brats so they could get the parents information. Messed up man, messed up. I'd have killed them.... :mad:

:D!!!!!!!!! We're talking about riding up to Colorado next year! Maybe we'll make a swing by that way, that'd be neat... minus all the tards....

Wirelessly posted

I learned about Bulldogs.

I am learning about magnesium and its role in our bodies. I did not know it is so important.

I learned never ever expect that you've met the biggest idiot out there.... because just right after, you'll get someone who will prove you wrong again! :roll:

I learned that my trainer is thinking of having the both of us attend ASL class together. She knows I need it and wants to help, she is getting a few more Deaf clients and feels we would learn better if we worked together at it. She might get a couple more people involved with it as well.

I learned that my old high school friend who was chubby then is a body builder who competes in shows. She looks incredible for her age. A complete transformation!

I learned I need to use my ASL more... I suppose keeping to myself these past few weeks and using the C.I. at work I was stammering! What the hell man... First language along with Romanian please explain stammering after a few weeks of isolation.... :roll: I think the more I learn, the more gets pushed out of my head! :laugh2:

Reko Pumpkin Spice Pizzelle cookies only have 25 mg sodium in a serving of six!

I learned this LAST night. I figured out how to connect my VCR to my camcorder and record footage from VHS tapes from the VCR to an 8 mm tape in my camcorder. excellent! I can edit them and save them to DVDs yay! Wish I hadn't wasted $35 for a video capture USB device from TigerDirect with its horrible quality (device being returned for refund, but that's still $13 down the drain for shipping costs).

am recording footage off a VHS tape to 8 mm tape of when we did Nursery Rhymes at the deaf school... all SEE. whoa. Throw back time! :) I probably upload a few of these to youtube just for the fun of it (most of them being me doing the rhymes in SEE, but might do a few of the group acting out the nursery rhymes too). Am so uploading the play we did "4 Little Pigs" (like 3 Little Pigs, but with an extra pig and the story changed a bit so everyone had a part) to youtube! hehehehehehe oh I'm such a geek

I learned this today...

1470149_566860766717290_239588743_n_zpsa3993132.jpg

It's obvious, research doesn't stop at school, it continually demands it in my job! :ugh:

learned that my hearing brother is back in jail. sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back