What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
but why did he said 'again'?:shock:

Something I didn't want to in another thread! That's for sure!

which was
icon5.gif

I am busy no times learn I fix reinstall :) no times soon learn nurse will coming forward to plan soon coming soon approval! I know issues healthy feeling not good!

Like "Baby Got Back"? :laugh2:

Come Spring, oh yes there is! (Curse all that holiday goodness!) ;)

It's sad the only reason I look forward to holidays is the food.... :doh: :laugh2: I'm sure you're just paranoid and you look just fine like most women who say they need to take some off.... :doh: Women are born with an inability to ever see themselves as "perfect" I'm convinced. :P

It's sad the only reason I look forward to holidays is the food.... :doh: :laugh2: I'm sure you're just paranoid and you look just fine like most women who say they need to take some off.... :doh: Women are born with an inability to ever see themselves as "perfect" I'm convinced. :P

You nailed that about me! :laugh2: I also compulsively workout, otherwise I wouldn't have any business wearing certain clothes. My motivation, guess I'm just used to pushing myself off the cliff when my mind goes "Welllll..." :giggle:

You nailed that about me! :laugh2: I also compulsively workout, otherwise I wouldn't have any business wearing certain clothes. My motivation, guess I'm just used to pushing myself off the cliff when my mind goes "Welllll..." :giggle:

*spilling my coffee* oh my!

i learn today that leaf blowers commonly used more in mexico are causing deafness, virus disease,and may be the cause of song bird decline in the world,some states in america have taken action and stopped them but mexicans are using them more and constant plus using gas power them..animal poo is ground up and floats in the air which maybe why decline of the birds and hearing loss is effecting people who no where near the blowers but so use to noise they dont notice anymore...pollon and pollution wafted all over the world.
they say butterfly flaps wings and bomb go off somewhere else,some truth.

I am busy on issues on my serves hosting issues apache :) I have problem on reinstall apache screw up :lol:

I learned when I have "a glass or two" before bed, I sleep SO much better. :D :laugh2:

so mew...what sort of drinks??
remmy im a connoisseur..

so mew...what sort of drinks??
remmy im a connoisseur..

Well if I'm drinking drinking.... Jack & Coke, Sex on the beach, Lemon Drops and lots of other Vodka related drinks. If I'm having a drink or two before bed, I prefer a nice red wine, like a Cabernet or something similar. :P I'm a bit of a wineo anyway.... I drink a little too much wine..... :ugh:

However since today is birthday time, and I will be eating everyone's candy and drinking.... I'll be drinking drinking and there will be no time for wine! :D :laugh2:

Today i learned tha at the age of 20, doctors dont give you candy anymore for not crying when they give you a shot

Today i learned tha at the age of 20, doctors dont give you candy anymore for not crying when they give you a shot

If I gave you a shot, I'd give you candy. :D I always ask patients if they'd like a sucker..... even though I work in the ER..... and most of the people I see are in critical shape.... so they don't usually talk.... but when they wake up I offer them candy when I can! If they can have it..... :ugh: :D

i fancy some sweets too have all morning now it craving after reading above

Seems I am better learn cope pretty lucky take an learn on lucky routines :) lucky whew! expect!

I would be forever greatful. And probably get all exciyed about the candy.

Seems I am better learn cope pretty lucky take an learn on lucky routines :) lucky whew! expect!

you're changing because you have got the grips of your experience and really sorted out how to deal it life's hiccups, you're get the real hang of it now. Changing diets, changing away from soft drinks, changing meds, all this is making a difference...so
stay on track!, dont go back there...its definitely good news for you!

I think you're winning this time, - finally...and life will get easier

Cheers

you're changing because you have got the grips of your experience and really sorted out how to deal it life's hiccups, you're get the real hang of it now. Changing diets, changing away from soft drinks, changing meds, all this is making a difference...so
stay on track!, dont go back there...its definitely good news for you!

I think you're winning this time, - finally...and life will get easier

Cheers

Yes it is exactly. I knew it is yeah I experience many times. yeah sound look likes on routines. It is pretty insecure proper to healthy good. I believe insecure look likes healthy proper healthy otherwise. it is very good healthy. alots of water fast :P whoa look likes alots of drink water. it rid things.. I am really busy all times. it is secure.. It really proper to healthy. it is interesting careful!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back