What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That the oil tank in the basement should be replaced. Hope the landlord takes care of this before there's any problem.
Guess it's good that he didn't expend money to replace the furnace (which the service guy says is in good condition) either with another oil furnace or a gas furnace.
It would be interesting to watch them take a big tank down the basement stairs. The guy says my basement stairs and the turn at the bottom is not the worse he's seen.

I learned some people can be so damn temperamental it ain't even funny ....

i learnt that you can extend your travel ranges on motorcycles too, and its legal (in the states , dunno about here though)...but for me, its still useless, with a (race) bike that does 8MPG...

I learned that you can get a bad case of bronchitis without a fever.

I search learn coder :P lol I am alots of busy. It is crappy not enough.I will see not yet beta development :P I see do it coming soon! lol I hope be soon beta I see happeend do it contact to find out!

all go well Jarvis...drinking water i go through healthy moods and drink but they got fluride in our water it taste awful.
did not learn that much today

I learned some people can be so damn temperamental it ain't even funny ....

We have periods dang it give us a break! If you bled every month for days and felt like you were being stabbed you'd be angry too!!!

;) :laugh2: <3 just tell those moody jerks to get over it. :P

i learnt that you can extend your travel ranges on motorcycles too, and its legal (in the states , dunno about here though)...but for me, its still useless, with a (race) bike that does 8MPG...

If my bike got 8mpg I'd be pretty upset! Lol! My car gets 40! :laugh2: though I have been riding my motorcycle more these days as it's easier to get through all the idiots. :D

How many of you knew about this?

Attachments

• 1425656_10202446119614130_1872956369_s.jpg
    1425656_10202446119614130_1872956369_s.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 7
I definitely did not know that. When I do eat Chinese, ( rarely ) I pour it on a real plate or eat it out of the box as is. :D

I definitely did not know that. When I do eat Chinese, ( rarely ) I pour it on a real plate or eat it out of the box as is. :D

i do that as regular practice, i dont like eat out of plastic bowls that might emit hineous bugs or air bourne chemical reactions (that changes to bug - upon temp changes)

i can't stand it

all go well Jarvis...drinking water i go through healthy moods and drink but they got fluride in our water it taste awful.
did not learn that much today

it easy uneasy healthy too much dy oc2 water not enough . it is replace to your salt high.

alots of water. might to mood your routines sometimes days bad or good is normal.. it is said okay is simply normal days!

i do that as regular practice, i dont like eat out of plastic bowls that might emit hineous bugs or air bourne chemical reactions (that changes to bug - upon temp changes)

i can't stand it

Exactly! :D Food is a scary thing, nothing to mess with when you eat out. I'm weary of trying new places and am still cautious no matter where I go... :ugh:

When you have to think about if you should eat another piece of something.... you are FULL! Do not eat the other piece, or you will feel like poo and like you're about to explode. :( I knew this, but I seem to re-teach myself this lesson all the time.... :doh:

When you have to think about if you should eat another piece of something.... you are FULL! Do not eat the other piece, or you will feel like poo and like you're about to explode. :( I knew this, but I seem to re-teach myself this lesson all the time.... :doh:

yep specially with pizza i taught myself that lesson AGAIN tonight with tombstone pizza it calls my name every dang time i go into the kitchen !!!

yep specially with pizza i taught myself that lesson AGAIN tonight with tombstone pizza it calls my name every dang time i go into the kitchen !!!

It WAS pizza! DAMN PIZZA! Friday's are my cheat days, so I ordered a pizza and I ate 2 pieces and told myself.... Don't eat the 3rd, you don't want it! But since I eat SO strict through the week, I was like SCREW IT EAT IT OM NOM NOM NOM! Now I feel like poo.... :doh: Tombstone is rather delicious... :P

It WAS pizza! DAMN PIZZA! Friday's are my cheat days, so I ordered a pizza and I ate 2 pieces and told myself.... Don't eat the 3rd, you don't want it! But since I eat SO strict through the week, I was like SCREW IT EAT IT OM NOM NOM NOM! Now I feel like poo.... :doh: Tombstone is rather delicious... :P

yes it is ... fixed one for supper and had a couple slices ... but every time i go through the kitchen for something i cant stop myself from getting more .... theres only 2 left in the fridge now and im feeling it ... but knowing me itll be gone before bedtime and ill suffer some more LOL typing this im still tempted!!!

yes it is ... fixed one for supper and had a couple slices ... but every time i go through the kitchen for something i cant stop myself from getting more .... theres only 2 left in the fridge now and im feeling it ... but knowing me itll be gone before bedtime and ill suffer some more LOL typing this im still tempted!!!

When you wake up will be the true suffering.... :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back