Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

shel90 said:
learned that my hearing brother is back in jail. sigh

Shel, Sorry to hear about him being back in jail. :(

Wirelessly posted

I learned again.... mydol blows.... seriously... blows.... :(

I learned that my fiancé had met my brother. My brother passed away almost 10 years ago, but talking today with my fiancé we realized that well they had met when my fiancé was just 9 years old. My brother helped him in a desperate moment. Without the help of my brother, well he wouldn't be here. It makes me feel both sad and happy that they did meet. Funny how it turns that my brother met him many years before I did. And well sad...becauseI still miss him so much.

I learned that I can't get CC on my tv.
Also, that I get entertained very easily and laugh ridiculously from amusement.

That lil boy don't have abs!! :D but you have to lean, real lean for the abs to show, but if you're just skinny you'll just have flat abs, you want ABS you gotta work your ass off, soooooo not a good comparison. Although I've always been baffled how you can manage to be fat with no boobs. o_0

Looking at this again, it looks like she has 2 sets of boobs, and the lower ones are bigger :barf: I wonder if she has back boobs......

what the hell did i walk in to .... i could have lived the rest of my life just fine without seeing that :eek3:

what the hell did i walk in to .... i could have lived the rest of my life just fine without seeing that :eek3:

come on, be honest you like the big one with 4 boobs, look at the way she's looking at YOU :lol::lol:

Thanks.

Struggling with drug addiction. Oh well.

oh im sorry. hope he is ok somehow.

I have some relatives who are in the same boat as your brother. Not in my immediately family but close relatives. :hugs:

Thanks.

Struggling with drug addiction. Oh well.

What a nuisence, tell him, recovering IS possible, I been there and done that, not the jail bit but I had brushed the law, and luckily 'I knew the system' etc...but I can say this now, I have wised up alot...it takes time and it also takes a wanting that you'd be a MAN, with a focus and accepting reality in schemes of life, addiction isn't just a body or boredom thing, its the realization of that lure of 'got to be feeling OK' can be resisted and at same time, its not self-punishment, and don't be scare to move in to the 'unknown' feelings of 'what is next' when feeling in the hole...get USED to it, and let it slide..and then deal with doing a will to interest in other things, the minds plays tricks on itself..they are MILLIONS of other things to do that just getting a high....

in life, WE HAVE to have a LOW to know the difference...BUT its not that extreme and not that black and white...learn to appreciate the different shades of greys in feelings and will power and then you can beat it.

Addiction is not fate, it is just a challenge, a challenge that can be won. Keep that in your head!
tell him that

Cheer up
well it take me along time to learn all this, I didn't learn this in 1 day. its an accumulation of 25 years+ experiences with mind-altering substances and life's challenges itself...(and no, I'm not 25, much older...) in a word...what I'm sharing is what I can learned over time in reflection. Addiction is a long term thing, and it can be won against with long-term reflection also. You can think of that way too

(feel free to print this post, ts not copyrighted its just my blabbing about what I learned today )

Drug Addiction.....I've learned a lot in 25 years myself....Family members, several of them, even my Niece committed suicide last month, and called her Mom right before she died....My sister is devastated....she tried so hard to help and now having 4 grandkids to raise and she isn't in good health either....

Just what do we blame drug addiction on?...peer pressure....weakness...unable to face reality...not giving a damn....mental illness....low self-esteem....????

Drugs can and will ruin family lives.....But, I also learned for myself...that I had suffered enough....did all I could to help and support them....to no avail. We all have choices in Life....I made mine, and distanced myself from it....and my own mental health is much, much better!.....Tough Love is the only way to go when a drug addict will not listen.

Sorry about ur brother, Shel....dunno how long he has been addicted....There will always be a deep sadness within yourself, not being able to get through to him....If he has been in and out of Rehab many, many times....to no avail....then that is his choice.

May be will-power and plenty of good company and prayers can help deal with this drug problem.
It's usually when am lonely that I feel low and vulnerable to all sorts of dirty things.

Winter is here again in the frozen north. I am older so there is new things to learn about living up here. Supplementation for a better life. You can pump a lot of money into it. The longer hours of darkness and the tendency to find indoor activities when it is cold and snowy and the not so good diet can all combine to bring a person down.
I am still learning about the role of magnesium in the diet and how it helps other supplements absorb. I am looking at it with vitamin D.
In order to get the needed quantities of these things out of the diet a person needs to have a large daily quantity of green leafy vegetables, sea vegetables/food, and/or eat out the gutpile, and get outdoors and exercise/work/play.
Last year I took huge amounts of vitamin D and was still tested as low. This year I am trying to be smarter which is a problem right off but maybe the magnesium will help. Already I can tell the difference. That is a good sign.

Amazing 60 minute program where people have converted garbage into guitars and violins. Priceless!!!

I learn new things every day.

I learned some people still reply and like old posts here :giggle:

Amazing 60 minute program where people have converted garbage into guitars and violins. Priceless!!!

I learn new things every day.

i gotta watch out for that...maybe id check you tubes or similar, sounds wicked cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back