What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that some drivers truly are idiots. A lawn mowing company obstructed Ambulance #31 from getting through, and the driver of said truck took his time turning left into a parking lot. That ambulance had to wait 2-3 minutes for it to turn, because there was no room for it to go, because there was a delivery truck nearby.

Found out that AAA decided to total out my car. Makes me sad...I loved my car. Now have to wait to see what the settelment will be.

Found out that AAA decided to total out my car. Makes me sad...I loved my car. Now have to wait to see what the settelment will be.

That sucks. :fingersx: that you'll find a nice replacement you'll be comfortable with.

I'm sorry. Hopefully you will find another car you love. What kind did you have that got totaled?

I just learned that there is a proper way to retire a US Flag. It was interesting to watch. I was :shock: that it's done that way.

I learned that a local band is still rocking <3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just learned that there is a proper way to retire a US Flag. It was interesting to watch. I was :shock: that it's done that way.

Burn it in a respectful way?
I wish people would learn the proper ways to display their flags. The flags usually come with the "instructions".

Burn it in a respectful way?
I wish people would learn the proper ways to display their flags. The flags usually come with the "instructions".

Not just burn it. One way is to cut the stripes off, and burn them, then the stars and the rest of the flag afterwards.

I learned grand baby #2 is doing fine so I can share our good news. S/he will make his/her grand entrance in March.

I learn I been invited to a 60th birthday otherside of country

I learned how to make spaghetti squash and I am addicted

I learned that there will be a picnic this Friday. I intend to go, as it'll give me an opportunity to get out for a while.

I just got a text from ADer Derek, and there's a new movie showing at a local park called Smurfs 2, and it's supposed to be CC, but I'm not so sure I wanna see it.

I learned how to make spaghetti squash and I am addicted

I use to buy spaghetti squash a lot , I like it too. What did you put on your ?
I put sauce on my once it was OK .

I use to buy spaghetti squash a lot , I like it too. What did you put on your ?

I put sauce on my once it was OK .

One way, I add tomato sauce w basil add turkey ground meat. Another way, I put Italian dressing lite add cucumbers, fresh mushroom, black olives and paprika .

I am always learning new ideas .

That southwestern Texas has camels. No joke. It's from this show called 10 things you don't know about.

One way, I add tomato sauce w basil add turkey ground meat. Another way, I put Italian dressing lite add cucumbers, fresh mushroom, black olives and paprika .

I am always learning new ideas .

I will have to look a spaghetti squash the next time I go food shopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back