What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Worked. It was a fascinating and full day. Weird office politics in our team and it doesn't have much to do with me (hooray!). Im looking good and trying to get work done. Now I'm drinking some cider before a first date. I was pretty stressed walking in, now I'm a bit eased up. Italian food and a fun date ahead. I love Fridays

Worked today..almost none of our students showed up so whoever showed up got a movie to watch all morning. I was able to do "spring" cleaning in my classroom, plan for a full week's worth of lessons, and chat with my coworkers in a relaxed environment. After work, went to my 2nd job to drop off my application for meds certificate, to the PO, and did some shopping. Got home to wait for my hubby so we could go out for Mexican food. Just got back and now relaxing on the computer while hubby and son are playing on the Wii. My brother and his girlfriend are hanging out in his room.

Installed new appliances at the house.

Lived through it with no further worsening of my health. Only two hours to go.

Slept in, went online for a bit then had lunch and relaxed watching The Nanny and then popped out to the library. Now I'm alternating between reading a book and spending time online.

Went on the field trip with the kids to super star rodeo. We had fun and we won for the best banner. We won to go to the concert in the real rodeo.

you know it!!.. trying to keep busy!

how was your day you notice me
I am surrpised I remember you I notice you are good person
hope not see you long time

I am very best strength! :D

So far, I have not done much. Breakfast, read a book, copied out some recipes for my new food restrictions, played with cats and now here. Very soon, I will have to take MIL to the hairdresser, then grocery shop a little, then either back here or working on a colored pencil drawing while watching some mindless television.

Wirelessly posted

I woke up to go do zumba at 8am my time, tool come cream of wheat and coffee with me on the go. After, class came home washed up , put clothes in the laundry and now relaxing here reading AD

Lazy day. Looking for a receding pipe threader for 1 to 2" pipes, and the online tool store charges almost seven hundred. Ouch. I better check out Ebay. *mumbling*

It's a beautiful Saturday here, the sun is shining!...We all did a lot of cleaning, and all the mirrors and glassware are sparkling....Washing comforters at the moment and need to get upstairs and do the dusting. My Cocktiels are happy and content, their cage is cleaned and fresh food/water/treats....All our indoor/outdoor plants are watered for another week...it's all good!

I cleaned around my house, doing laundry, reading a book and playing with my kitty for an hour.

It's a beautiful Saturday here, the sun is shining!...We all did a lot of cleaning, and all the mirrors and glassware are sparkling....Washing comforters at the moment and need to get upstairs and do the dusting. My Cocktiels are happy and content, their cage is cleaned and fresh food/water/treats....All our indoor/outdoor plants are watered for another week...it's all good!

You are lucky that you had sun. Down here, we have had grey skies, drizzle and cool temps.

You are lucky that you had sun. Down here, we have had grey skies, drizzle and cool temps.

It was like that here on Friday...such a blah-blah day!....But today, Saturday, was a hum-dinger!...Now it's evening, and much cooler...hoping tomorrow will be another beautiful day....

that is why I notice headache and throat bad stress ovewhelming! :( she notice me look like me I am very weak,I am anxiety she know me

Lived through it with no further worsening of my health. Only two hours to go.

Botts I'm unaware of this procedure. Whatever it is, I hope you are feeling better soon! :hug:

Botts I'm unaware of this procedure. Whatever it is, I hope you are feeling better soon! :hug:

I am doing ok. Taking it easy and recovering after having some bleeding into my left retina late last night.

Stress and myself seem to be my own worst enemy.

I am doing ok. Taking it easy and recovering after having some bleeding into my left retina late last night.

Stress and myself seem to be my own worst enemy.

Oh no, I hope your vision is still good. (I understand you have vision problems as is, but I hope it is not worse due to the bleeding) I take it your husband took you to the ER and was referred to the ophthalmologist? I hope your taking it easy, we've got an Iowa trip to plan sometime in the future!

Wirelessly posted

I relaxed watching an old videotape with the Patridge Family episodes. David Cassidy was/is cute :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back