What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to the beach.....incredible day here. Not a cloud in the sky.

Lucky you! I want to go to the beach now... LOL..
I live near the beach... 1.5 miles away from my home...

yes i realise that, but the point is to suss what do the cats like that's all...but no problems with wanting something that lasts...dont really blame you really, its only that if scratch pole doesnt attract cats/or work then its better to try something else that does work

Yeah, it's true...

Um..i got sick today..but i have my last interpreting class *before interning* to go today..i kinda don't wanna go.

Um..i got sick today..but i have my last interpreting class *before interning* to go today..i kinda don't wanna go.

"I'm a peacock! You gotta let me fly!"

Lucky you! I want to go to the beach now... LOL..
I live near the beach... 1.5 miles away from my home...

I think I am going to become a beach bum....lol. Went again today. Starting to get tan.

Woke up at 5 am to work out on the treadmill and started to get ready for work around 530 am. Checked my pager...got the msg that work was 2 hours delayed. GRRRRR! I could have slept in!!!

I just watched TV for another hour after that, got myself and my son dressed.Went to work and then hit the gym after work. Now, relaxing at home.

Got up, and after breakfast, took daughter to the dentist. She was having pain in a molar. Well, we had a choice or treatments and I let her choose. My portion after insurance would have been $565 for root canal and crown or $40 for extraction. She chose the extraction, not happily, but she did quite well. She only has a little pain now and the bleeding has stopped. Luckily, there was no infection. She has another to be pulled in a few weeks. So I have been comforting her and reading cookbooks. We also watched a movie.

I went out all day... until I got a message from my deaf friend from church via pager to tell me that my good friend died recently and I was so shocked and saddened about my good friend's loss. I had to drop everything and I went home to cry to sleep... I was sooo tired...(I am down, also..) but my pager woke me up and it was from my aunt (my mother's sister) to ask me if I heard from my mother. I told her that I spoke with her the other day and asked her why. She said that my mother's mail box is full, so she can't leave a message on her cell phone and she also called my mother land phone yesterday and left her a message and tried again today and no answer.. My mother never returned her call. My aunt's so concerned about her. I reassured her not to worry and let me to take care of it, of course, I was alarmed and worried about my mother... and I immediately called my mother via Skype, to see if she is OK and she said she's doing fine. She is doing better now than a few months ago. She is getting regular micro-vas treatments, which do get her out of the house a lot, and seem to help her legs feel better. Now, she is off the pain meds. She sounds much clearer in her thinking. She just got a great hair cut!!!
Well, thanks for listening! Sigh...

I worked came home ate some dinner, played with my DD, and now I'm here. I'm already looking forward to Saturday night.

I worked A LOT. Came home went to the gym, passed by the bar right next door, in bed alone :/. Shrug. Tomoorrow, I feel for my co-worker cause she has wasted many hours doing something that someone else is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back