What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slept in a bit then used the net before I went to gym. Then came home and showered and got ready for work. Headed to the mall and went to a bookstore to see if they could get a book I want but they couldn't. Then caught the bus to work. After work, came home and had dinner and watched new episode of Good wife and Law and Order; SVU, very enjoyable.

Well - seems both cats tore the liner stuff off the box springs and went into the old style box springs. Ours is old enough that there are no springs. It's a wood frame with cardboard, batting and fabric. Think 30 years old. We need to replace the bed when we have money.

I have taken the bed apart and nailed on a bed sheet that was not being used. It was from the camper that MIL sold. Still very strong and in good condition. The nails are spaced 1 inch apart to keep paws from trying to tear it off.

Cat obviously came out and were held by family until they got too scared. Bed is now back together and cats have escaped back under it. May be another 24 hours before we see them again.

I had a cat who did the same thing to my boxspring...and she was declawed, used her back paw claws only.

Anyway, seems they are just freaked out from too many changes in their lives. They just need some time, as everyone is saying...plus lots of love and affection. They are both so pretty. Thanks for adopting them!!

Well - so far today, I have changed the litter-box, changed out food bowls for the cats, hand washed a sweater and 4 outfits, ironed ladies handkerchiefs and 5 blouses, mended a basket of clothes and a sleeping bag, fixed breakfast for 4 and lunch for 3, made jello and pudding (for daughter) and put dinner on to marinate for tonight.

Tonight I plan on after dinner, completing a colored pencil drawing of a challenge that I have with one of my art forums and mending a quilt.

So far we took two of the dogs to the vet. Lots of shots. Expensive! Lucky Joe goes in September so there is a little separation.

Tonight we are going to buy some picture frames for drawings. One made by my younger daughter at age three, and the other for one made by her daughter at age three.

They are almost identical pictures of little girls.

am drinking my usual dose of coca-cola at 9am in the morning. :shock:

Wirelessly posted

I worked, went to the personel office to submit supplemental and transcripts to apply for a promotional position( one year assignment) and now, home reading AD

Um..i got sick today..but i have my last interpreting class *before interning* to go today..i kinda don't wanna go.

Heyyy violet!!! long time no see eh... bet ya been busy as a bee eh?

Went to work...threw up at work, got sent home. Trying to recover from this stomach bug.

At least I have been getttin soooooo much rest since Christmas break started with all the time off due to holidays, sick, and snow days. LOL!

Helped my daughter bedazzle her new Ha then watched in disbelief as she proceeded to bedazzle both of mine.... You would be amazed at how many lil shiny star shaped jewels fit on them, WOW! :giggle:

I got up checked the weather, snowstorm was incoming. I left for work as usual. By the time I got out for lunch break the ground was white. Luckily the roads were not bad. Had lunch, went back to work. Used my other break to fill my truck up, went by Dollar General for a few things then went back to work. I finished work then I came home, had dinner, played the Wii, played Farmville, gave my DD her bath and now we will be off to bed shortly. Looking forward tomorrow. It is my first full paycheck from the farm. :)

Wirelessly posted

I went to work, talked to someone, eat lunch, texting, and came home, text again, took short nap and going to do zumba :)

Gearing up for start of another home-schooling year. I love teaching and discovering new things with my kids.

fail my health isssues weak give up diet pepsi serious risk!!! I am scared

Breakfast, touched up a colored pencil drawing I did, read a book, went out to lunch, put gas in my car, took MIL to bank and gas station, went to art supply store, came home, fixed dinner and am now here on AD. Will be watching TV soon and doing another colored pencil drawing or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back