What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got up, went to coffee shop to hit on some cute chicks and have a good cup of coffee while flirting with some chick. Then come home, register for this forum, clean my room up some, and then went to visit my aunt for a bit then came back home.

Lazy day for me. Get up watch Packers win then watch my Steelers win. Then watch figure skating. Read on and off. Stayed in pyjamas all day. :P

Lazy day for me. Get up watch Packers win then watch my Steelers win. Then watch figure skating. Read on and off. Stayed in pyjamas all day. :P

Go Packers!! Why because their color is green...

I know I am ridiculous :giggle:

Go Packers!! Why because their color is green...

I know I am ridiculous :giggle:

Ha! It should be great Superbowl. The Perv (Roethlisberger) against the guy (Rodgers) who replaced the other Perv (Favre). :giggle:

F'n drank after conversing with ex, neutrals, and uh a date on Thursday at my place...Gah

Got up early, came on AD, skimmed through the forums, went downstairs, made coffee. Fed dogs (have 4), fed cat (kittens are at vet getting shots). Cleaned the puppies' crates, made breakfast, came on AD again whilst checking emails etc.,washed dishes, put on laundry, prepared lunch, hung out laundry, tidied bedrooms, on phone with hubby (away at work) recounting the correct wording for an official document, brought laundry in and now back on AD again. Will be folding laundry shortly, and preparing to start homeschooling for the year this week.

four dogs !! gawd wow thats fantastic I only have 1 , would love to have 2 but my budget dont allow it. im so jealous lol

wow and yes i do that everyday same as you, two siameses (from thailand) as well as a pup they do keep me busy in the morning in much the same way as you described i love AD and do feeding and cleaning and then brekkie for myself..usually just black coffee and a toast...

;)

toast wirh Craig's strawberry jam YUM....and the coffee would be just a plain granules or at least irish coffee grinds in the plunger :)

or marmalade or some homemade...but i like breakfast marmalade best...its so subduing lovely...

or marmalade or some homemade...but i like breakfast marmalade best...its so subduing lovely...

The dogs are my husband's. One older labrador, one beagle (who wakes up the neighbours howling - but only when my husband is away grrr) and now 2 corgis (puppies). I have still to get my daughter to post up photos of the kittens. The older tomcat is a ginger tabby, the kitten of my beloved gray tabby who died tragically at the mercy of vicious dogs (belonging to neighbours). We moved. I still mourn him terribly - hence more kittens. I'm a cat person (if you haven't already noticed :giggle:). We almost have one animal per human in the family :shock: but love it.

Well - got hubby off to work at 5:30, changed out cat food bowls, cleaned litterbox, breakfast at 8:30, made a bank run and a WalMart run, home, came online for a while, had to make another short WalMart run (Site to Store pickup), fixed lunch, made a tofu maple nut spread, made hubby's egg salad for tomorrow lunch, started the process for 3 loaves of bread. The dough is now rising before being separated into 3 bread pans for another rising, then baking.

It was soooo hard to get up at 530 AM because it was 9 degrees out. I just did NOT want to get out of my warm bed to get dressed and venture out in the cold.

Went to work, gym, therapy, cleaned the house, got things ready for tmw, and now chilling on AD. Soon will go to bed.

I worked and got covered in chicken shit. The end.

165715_10150365948000456_847445455_16967207_5467229_n.jpg

My chicken shit covered boots. My pants were covered up to the knees.

Got hubby off to work at 5:30, cleaned litterbox, fed and =changed water for 2 cats. Cleaned bathroom, fixed breakfast for 4, went to 2 libraries came home and fixed lunch for 3. Son & I went to dentist to meet up with hubby. He didn't get his teeth yet, but the base for the dentures does fit. We go back to get them when she calls. A week or so. Had to go back to the libraries as son forgot to return 7 DVD's and went to Game Stop. Our PS2 died. Literally. It kept saying the door was still open after it was closed. After getting past that, it could not read anything. We cleaned and had it serviced and still would not work., so we trashed it and traded in all the cables, controllers and games. Got some games for XB360 and we are buying the XBox360 next week. Also bought a new A/C charger for the PSP. Home and did an online application for hubby and finally get to relax. Will fix dinner soon.

scored 2,400,000 on Big Race USA pinball game its crazy fun! (PC simulator that best ever made, strange they never made a better or newer one since 1998)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back