What did you do today? Part II

Just got off from a 16 hour shift. LOOONGGG day but at least I got to watch both football games while getting paid. :lol:

wow i have crazy day with my deaf friend yesterday. we go bar drinking, then i come her house and we have friends come over. we in circle like that 70s show ;) my head float!!!!!!!

Went out to lunch with my husband, paid bills, planned my stepmother's birthday party, did some work around the house, and now getting ready to cook dinner. :)

Met with contractor and gave him a check for the tile. Read a magazine and did some Sudoku puzzles in the carport getting fresh air and sun. Went looking for hubby and didn't find him, but managed to trip on the hose and fall in the carport. Knocked my kneecap out of place and really just jarred all my joints and such. Popped my kneecap back in place and made it inside. Then hubby decides he needs me to drive to Home Depot to get some stuff, so, since I was moving a little I thought I could handle it. Went to Home Depot, with hubby and daughter, got the weed killer and ant killer, came home and just about died. Then had to go to the grocery store. Gave daughter the list and my debit card. Drove to WalMart and let daughter do the shopping. Met with contractor when we got home and saw my new front door. Now I am here and dealing with major pain. I may call the doctor tomorrow, but since I am moving pretty well, I don't think I will need to. Maybe I will just email him.

Washed 2 loads of laundry, made all the beds, fixed Lunch....took my doggie for a short walk....was a gorgeous day...now it's getting much cooler late afternoon. The boys are home due to the MLK holiday. School tomorrow :D

Met with contractor and gave him a check for the tile. Read a magazine and did some Sudoku puzzles in the carport getting fresh air and sun. Went looking for hubby and didn't find him, but managed to trip on the hose and fall in the carport. Knocked my kneecap out of place and really just jarred all my joints and such. Popped my kneecap back in place and made it inside. Then hubby decides he needs me to drive to Home Depot to get some stuff, so, since I was moving a little I thought I could handle it. Went to Home Depot, with hubby and daughter, got the weed killer and ant killer, came home and just about died. Then had to go to the grocery store. Gave daughter the list and my debit card. Drove to WalMart and let daughter do the shopping. Met with contractor when we got home and saw my new front door. Now I am here and dealing with major pain. I may call the doctor tomorrow, but since I am moving pretty well, I don't think I will need to. Maybe I will just email him.

You really don't need to use the round up bottle to eliminate the weeds. Just pour hot water on them, and it is free and even toxic free on your property. I thought that you might be interested to know about it.

You really don't need to use the round up bottle to eliminate the weeds. Just pour hot water on them, and it is free and even toxic free on your property. I thought that you might be interested to know about it.

Thanks. We did do that and it didn't work. hat was the same thing the lawn guy told us. Round-up isn't really all that good either, but we just need to get this fence cleared off so that we can put one up for ourselves next to it. We have to leave a 18 inch clearance.

Was planning to meet up with a friend. Was all dressed up until I got her message that she's puking nonstop and had to cancel. Oh joy!

So, I went with mum to my bro's church to drop off his b'day gift then went to Aldi and did some shopping.

Went home and had lunch.

Chilling indoor since it's hot today.

i just work out on treadmill damn!!!! i run too fast. then i take hot bubblebath, now i feel clean not sweaty hahahahaha

I just killed enough time so that I can take my next dose of Tylenol and go to bed soon.

I took care of Marley all day. Was greeted with a messy kennel this morning. Oh the joy!! Bathed her and washed everything. Fed her white rice along with her food. She seems to be feeling much better. Got another bid for the kitchen remodel. So hard to choose the color granite. Hooefully will get it all done soon.
Then started thinking about Fridays VNG test. Just want some peace from all this medical crap :-(

Went to work and then ran 2 miles at the park with my co-worker. All those steep hills are so challenging!

I have spoken with doc on VP, taken son to GameStop and the Post Office. Helped daughter spray the ant killer on half the ant beds, helped son move branches for pickup, had a run-in with a neighbor, picked up cold medicine for daughter and fixed dinner. Also did about 2 hours on my "bike".

Back