What did you do today? Part II

Nice kitty!...He/she looks docile and seems to have already made him/her-self at home!....

Our kitten is an a-hole! :giggle: Getting him neutured next month, tho'...my house plants have suffered enuf from his mischief.

^^^RR, sounds just like the kind of crazy that fits in at your house!

Haven't taken pictures yet, but I pedaled for 3 hours on the bike pedals that LoveBlue sent!!! Thanks Love Blue!!

You're welcome! Glad you like it.
Just don't blame me tomorrow when you wake up stiff & sore. :lol:

You're welcome! Glad you like it.
Just don't blame me tomorrow when you wake up stiff & sore. :lol:

Going to the library tomorrow to get a DVD of scenery like train rides or something like that. There are a bunch. I remember having a recumbent bike and having fans blowing on me, when I got to the part where you round Niagara Falls, my son would spray a spritz bottle and tell me that he wanted it as realistic as possible and that was the water from the falls. He was 5 at the time.

I feeling better normal!! I am better wow! terribles It is very terribles on anxiety wow bad! sound look likes yesterday wow I am very whew I am lots of suffer on pretty suffer I am pretty better! I am happy today I was sleep rest reduce on sleep better:)

For some reason I'm all hyper and kooky and giddy today! Is it cause it's Friday.... Friday the 13th! Who knows, my brain is whacky. :)

it very good day today!!!! i hang out with my deaf friend, not see her long time wow. she come with her boyfriend, 3 us hanging out together. we go drink inside bar irish coffee yummy!!!! then we go sneak outside smoking blunt together. i only take 1 hit that all so i not very high.

Bought jewelry supplies, did book keeping, created and sorted files in my file cabinet for my company, created Etsy account and I will be doing html tonight for blog for company.

Time for me to take a bath to wash off the allergies away. GRR!

to begin my 4-days vacation.... went shooting range today. skiing tomorrow and if I'm not too dead, NJ DPHH at night. perhaps bday dinner + Giants playoff on Sun. and Monday? no idea... probably invite my friend to come chill with me on my sofa and watch Apple TV all day long.

Well - did not make it to the library like I wanted. Sat and relaxed all day outside in carport reading and watching the guys trim all kinds of trees in the 2 yards. One guy was like a monkey going up a ladder then climb the tree to cut dead branches off a 100 ft pine tree. We had Australian Pines cut down and all kinds of palm trees got "hair-cuts". We have a HUGE couple of piles for the city to pick up on Tuesday morning. On is 6 feet high, 4-6 feet deep and 20 feet wide on the side of the road and the other is 5 feet high, 5 feet deep and 10 feet wide. Next Friday they will grind down a bunch of stumps.

I also met with the contractor and chose the tile for my floors. When it comes in Monday, I will take a picture of it. We will have the same tile all through the house.

I shoveled the sidewalk twice. Why? I didnt know it was gunna snow again. Grrrrr. I ran 10K for the first time in my life. :) Good day,overall. I got my HD cable box hooked up and watched the Bulls kicked ass. I took a nap between.

Read a book, went to the grocery store, took MIL to the hairdresser, went to the grocery again, fixed dinner.

Worked, watched two basketball games, worked again, played tennis, took a hot bath, and am at work again. We will watch cartoons befor bed.

Back