What did you do today? Part II

I think so high sleep more fun enjoy :P

Worked and played chicktionary on my iphone, and yeah that's about it. Oh yeah, I took a short 30 minute nap this afternoon during break on the farm. That was nice.

I watched a lot of basketball tonite. Go Bulls!!! I like to kick back and relax.

She's very pretty! Do you do dressage?

Yes but not my Rosie! She has the problem with spooky! Furthermore, I sold my dressing trailer four years ago! So Now I am looking for trailer then send her to dressage training because she did nasty threw me off her! :(

I did go to dressage lesson level one and didn't finish the dressage cross country lesson... I haven't been in shows yet. :)

You know that your Dutch warm blood is best dressage!! My dream is someday I want an own Hanoverian horse! :P

cussed up a storm while scraping ice off the windows on my car haha. I'm at work right now, fun stuffs... not really.

Did a lot of running around town, errands, mostly. Hot water heater went out, getting a new one late evening...checked out a new gym with a January special...not sure of joining it yet, tho'...gonna do some more checking out other gyms closer to my house....stopped by a Chinese restaurant and got some take out.

Taught my kids, and worked on my Intro To Computers class homework. Oh yeah, and work three times today. I want some icecream!

Worked today and this weather is so dreary. Made me skip my gym time.

Late start today, mother overslept by 2 hours. Really had me worried. Sat around doing puzzles waiting for the contractor. Spoke with him for a while, then made lunch, went to 2 libraries and GameStop. Came home and met with Engineer and contractor. Then went to WalMart, cooked dinner and here I am.

omg!!!!!!!! i run hard on treadmill now my leg is hurt but i feeling good :) i will taking hot bubblebath soon. i check weight scale and i lose 2 pound!!!!

Beats me. I ran the volume line to full and put it on a game that I know has sound.

I don't normally turn the sound on as I can't hear it, and sometimes get complaints if I start doing something that makes sound at an inappropriate time. :lol:

Try song with much bass. Hip hop work good.

cooked dinner, made chicken broth with chicken carcass and veggies but I forgot to check on if I have any cheese cloth left so I will just throw out veggies and strain broth in the morning after I get more cheese cloth. I will make chicken noodle soup for tomorrow's lunch. Right now I am washing my dirty clothes. I will open up a new account at my favorite wholesale jewelry discount supply store under my business' name then work on website on mybusiness' blog. I found out that i need to redo html for blogger. grrr. :mad:

Back