What did you do today? Part II

Had to stay home in the AM as the Carpet Techs came to dry up all the water (from the old water heater)...sprayed deodorizer, and had the fans on....Then had to take my 15 yr. old to the doctor to have his foot x-rayed.

Brought home a new addition to the family. Now, getting used to him.

Don't drop a bomb like that and leave, Shel!!! Details!

I am bit stress anxiety sick issuess not well! I am very too much difficult!! it is tough on cope on issueson anxiety hmm no idea odd issues on medication :( fail!

A cat !!!!

Oops. I let the cat out of the bag. I'm sorry! I was just too excited :lol:

Ashes :)

Attachments

• Ashes.jpg
    Ashes.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 17
  • cat and bubba.jpg
    cat and bubba.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 14
Haven't taken pictures yet, but I pedaled for 3 hours on the bike pedals that LoveBlue sent!!! Thanks Love Blue!!

Okay, today was a lazy day somewhat. Read a book and did a crapload of Sudoku puzzles. Did 3 hours on the bike pedals from LoveBlue (see above post), daughter & I did MIL's grocery shopping and I also met with contractor and paid for our windows and the building permit.

Our windows (I will get all the specifics later) are rated for airport noise variances, and are also impact safe up to Category 4 hurricanes. Contractor got them from a distributor in Tampa and the 5 windows cost $3800. A little more than thought, but are safer than we expected. The Town Hall and inspector are thrilled at the news and are hoping to get the info for future business.

Today I am giving my brain a rest. We took a group of 9 people out for my daughters birthday last night. Great to see everyone but OMG trying to follow the conversation was so hard. Hubby tries his best to include me thankfully. But I found my self staring at the wall a lot.

I was just wondering how your little baby is doing? I think about you and your baby often:) hope all is well.:angel:

She is recovering very well. She stood up and danced tonight to get some pizza that my daughter brought over. :)

I am serious on issues very! i am very not feeling well!!!, seems odd!! stranger odd!

Got plenty of rest and no talking doc orders :D I have laryngitis and miss doing zumba :(

Back