What did you do today? Part II

Drove downtown on business...on the way back, decided to go shopping...and found some good bargains! Weather is beautiful, should be warm and sunny all week long.....

Getting ready for another days' real work-encounter with Mr Clock. I understand from real secret sources-Google- Old age doesn't like swimming! Today's time 11.30am!

Remember another hot 5 laps for Bottesini!

Still unretired.

I have made hubby's lunches for the remainder of the week and delivered one. Returned some DVD's to the library and made a quick ($93) trip to WalMart. Not doing much and need to go to the storage place.

I'm sort of being a PI today (private investigator)....sneaking into the boys rooms and giving it a good cleaning....found a "love letter"...:giggle:...just put it back where it was....ahhh...the secrets kids keep from their Mammas!...But in the end, we always find a way to find out....

Another economics exam. Someone told me that they overheard a candidate messed up their multiple choice section and the entire section is now discounted...as if I'm not shitting bricks already...

Nothing! Im stayin inside and watchin the snow. So beautiful and peaceful. I love life. :)

EDIT: Gunna have some hot chocolate very soon. :rockon:

I killed my laptop. Accidently hit it against the side of my car, and broke the battery and maybe the bottom of my computer.

Good news? It's a scholarship computer, the university has to fix it.
Bad news? I won't have my computer for a week or two, and I had started an assignment on it already. *sigh*

In other news, I think I convinced the chairperson of the language department of my university to start an ASL class!!! She's going to contact the school for the deaf in our state and see if they have anyone who can come to teach us.

worked and ran at the park...feeling sooo behind with everything. lol

Cleaned house, vacuumed, dusted, etc. After school, went to Wal-Fart and fought the crowds to get some Miracle Grow Potting Soil for my Bamboo plant, that is growing outrageous....Got my doggie & kitty some "treats"....Gearing up for the 3-day weekend (no school again tomorrow here!)....

Well - saw the doc, took MIL, son and daughter to their doctors, went to the bank, the Post Office, Storage place (to pay the bill), WalMart and then back home. Once home, saw the contractor, sat in carport soaking up the sun and fresh air and did Sudoku puzzles and read a little. Changed the numbers on MIL's mailbox (new house number after 50 years), had another conversation with contractor and came inside. Went online for a short time, fixed dinner and here I am.

I learn it on something fast :P skills more increase more heavy more slow process awesome cool! take an analyze research

Went for a beauty treatment.

Had a diamond grade microdermabrasion and rose honey facial. Feels nice.

Then I'll go down to the travel agency to pay my flights.

i back now. WOW!!!!!!!!! i have so great date with Rashid. we have best time talk and he make me laughs hard. he kept tell me sweet thing about myself make me smile hard!!!! his hug so tight and his kiss perfect. everyone mad bec i not shut up about Rashid, they say "SHUT UP STOP TALK ABOUT HIM!!!" :giggle:

my eyes still sleepy half open :( i go coffeshop soon for get coffee make me awake, then i go work. then i go out town with Rashid for whole night. cant wait!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday, went and did a blood draw & saw my Dr, got a bunch of referrals from her to see other ones. Then picked up a couple of my expensive meds, and finally went to Los Campo to celebrate Wifey getting an interview. They made a great burrito, but why do Mexican places think Cilantro is so bloody great? I hate the stuff - it tastes like soap and reminds me of when my late mom punished me with soap in the mouth like the boy from Christmas story.

Oh wait, maybe I should've posted that last part in the Random Vents...

Ahh well, say la vi! :)

Back