What did you do today? Part II

We went and bought gasoline, and then to McDonald's.

My husband got two Big Macs. The second one was only 4 cents, the price the same as yesterday's high at noon.

The joys of Iowa living!

We went and bought gasoline, and then to McDonald's.

My husband got two Big Macs. The second one was only 4 cents, the price the same as yesterday's high at noon.

The joys of Iowa living!

The second one for four cents....is this like the deal of the week or from use of a coupon?

The second one for four cents....is this like the deal of the week or from use of a coupon?

It's a promotion up here, called Cold Days, Hot Deals. They have that on some breakfast sandwich, and then the Big Mac the rest of the day.

You couldn't pay me enough money to eat a Big Mac myself, or we might do that more often.

Yesterday, went and did a blood draw & saw my Dr, got a bunch of referrals from her to see other ones. Then picked up a couple of my expensive meds, and finally went to Los Campo to celebrate Wifey getting an interview. They made a great burrito, but why do Mexican places think Cilantro is so bloody great? I hate the stuff - it tastes like soap and reminds me of when my late mom punished me with soap in the mouth like the boy from Christmas story.

Oh wait, maybe I should've posted that last part in the Random Vents...

Ahh well, say la vi! :)

How can you not love cilantro???????????

That's just wrong, :shock:

Worked at my internship (boring, and cold) then picked the husband up early for work. He's making dinner, and we're watching the weather. We are supposed to get ice and snow.

How can you not love cilantro???????????

That's just wrong, :shock:

It's generally associated with genetical related issues for disposition with certain vegetables.
Cliantro and asparagus are two major ones, you can search around to find out more.

I've a Buddhist vegetarian friend who states cilantro tastes like eating soap to him. A few years later I learned about a research study in biology about genetical dispositions people have.
Too bad, I like it myself.

Had an early start to morning. Met with contractor, then had to go buy ink for printer, then had to return that ink and get the right one, did some paperwork on computer for contractor and some new issues (see the KristinaB's Garage Conversion thread for info in Pictures & Videos), met with contractor again and am still here on computer. Oh, had a conversation with hubby about the issues. He's okay, but worried.

I finally tackled a job that I've been putting off for years.....seperating my 3 boys pictures into albums for them to keep...I've gone thru 4 albums so far and have about 10 or 15 more to go...it's time consuming!...Had to keep hollaring,,,"hey, is this you or Matt?"...and who colored this picture, etc., etc. ....

Lots of reminsing, tho'...found so many pixs that I'd forgotten about....even my own high school superintendent, some of NCSD, etc., etc.

Taking a break, got a headache....And they were argueing...."I don't want that picture, I was fat in there"....well, fat or not, it's going in there and when you get older and leave home, you'll look back and laugh at yourself....

soon i eat then running on treadmill. then i take shower and leave go see my boyfriend. i will with him all night :)

Went to store during lunch break. When checking out, the cashier asked me something and I didn't catch what she said and mentioned that I have trouble hearing. She got a piece of paper out and wrote her question on it. I thanked her for doing it. That's the first time I've had someone accomodate me in that way (well, except at work sometimes because my one co-worker has a foriegn accent and he knows I sometimes have trouble understanding him).

I finally tackled a job that I've been putting off for years.....seperating my 3 boys pictures into albums for them to keep...I've gone thru 4 albums so far and have about 10 or 15 more to go...it's time consuming!...Had to keep hollaring,,,"hey, is this you or Matt?"...and who colored this picture, etc., etc. ....

Lots of reminsing, tho'...found so many pixs that I'd forgotten about....even my own high school superintendent, some of NCSD, etc., etc.

Taking a break, got a headache....And they were argueing...."I don't want that picture, I was fat in there"....well, fat or not, it's going in there and when you get older and leave home, you'll look back and laugh at yourself....

My mother & I did this before we left Missouri. I wanted to do it before her mind went totally. I still have more to go through that I found during the move, but I have a good head start. I have also made notes regarding what items she has that go to each of my brothers at her death. Oldest brother will help me with that even though I will be executor of her estate (as little as it is). Other brother (middle child) is the one with issues that will fight everything's distribution, that's why older brother is offering help and support.

With my kids, I started early. I have their baby books, but then I also have/had boxes that have now moved to tub status of things for them. I add things quite often, but not since we moved. I keep a list on the computer as to who gets what.

My mother & I did this before we left Missouri. I wanted to do it before her mind went totally. I still have more to go through that I found during the move, but I have a good head start. I have also made notes regarding what items she has that go to each of my brothers at her death. Oldest brother will help me with that even though I will be executor of her estate (as little as it is). Other brother (middle child) is the one with issues that will fight everything's distribution, that's why older brother is offering help and support.

With my kids, I started early. I have their baby books, but then I also have/had boxes that have now moved to tub status of things for them. I add things quite often, but not since we moved. I keep a list on the computer as to who gets what.

That's good, Kristina!....As for the boys baby pictures *sigh*...since I got them at 6, 8 and 12....but still, we have a lot of pictures and a long way to go...but brings back so many happy memories....even some of our pets that have passed away...

Big Mac

It's a promotion up here, called Cold Days, Hot Deals. They have that on some breakfast sandwich, and then the Big Mac the rest of the day.

You couldn't pay me enough money to eat a Big Mac myself, or we might do that more often.

I feel the same way about a Big Mac. Especially after I read some where that they have 1/4 cup of oil in each one. So when I see one I picture drinking a measuring cup with oil in it. Nope, I will pass on that one.

I survived the VNG test!!!! Wasn't that bad. Worst part was the goggles were so heavy I thought they would break my nose. Cheetah was right, I got all worked up and worried for nothing. I am so glad it is over. Next test Monday, CAT Scan.

date end early bec i sick. rashid bring me home and i laying on bed rest. he say he will back in 2 hour and stay with me for few hour.

Gave myself a make over after watching online tutorials of how to put on make up correctly...

I feel like a clown now. Quick! Shower! Must rinse off now!

did some grocery shopping after work! spent a bit more than $100.... which is more than I normally spend haha, even after using coupons but oh well. At least I'm stocked for a while.

Back