What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking its going to be fun at my friend's family birthday party tonight. She worked me out this morning hahaha

Hope everybody enjoys their respective parties. Keep the booze to a minimum. We don't really want anybody have to pay reverence to the porcelain altar in the morning.

I remember getting so plastered I couldn't even walk over a speed bump. I had to crawl around it. And I actually drove home that night and had to work in the bank the next day (3 hours later). :giggle: That was the last time I had anything alcoholic to drink.:eek3: And I'm still trying to figure out why.

I wonder if I'll ever abandon my nocturnal ways and actually go to bed at a decent time? Hmm...

Drink less today!

lol I drank none cuz I have to be in good condition for tomorrow... in 8 hrs. I have a long ride to do. From North Jersey to Central Jersey and back and then to Queens and then back.

thinking how good time it has been... had good time meeting up with my diaper friends and high school friends - whom I haven't seen in over 10 years.

life is good... so far. I'm dedicating my life to build a community around me to set the root in it so that my future kids can have good time here. my parents will be going back to Korea since their roots are there.

thinking how good time it has been... had good time meeting up with my diaper friends and high school friends - whom I haven't seen in over 10 years.

life is good... so far. I'm dedicating my life to build a community around me to set the root in it so that my future kids can have good time here. my parents will be going back to Korea since their roots are there.

Aw, that is great!!

Wishing I was a little more deaf, I keep hearing creaks in this house... and it doesn't help knowing that a young man died here recently ((bites nails))

I'm thinking about way too much. I'm working 3rds which is killing me slowly but surely. Going to school full time and about to have my first baby. I'm trying to do homework, but having a tough time. I need a beer.

I'm thinking how I've been able to stay strong in the past few months without falling apart like I used to.

Thinking life sucks!!!

Hubby got paid, money was in bank, tried to buy groceries for family of 5 (mother-in-law buys her own), but the debit card wouldn't get approved. Seems hubby used his card and didn't tell me. Now we can't get gas or groceries and hubby will be sleeping in the garage for a week because of it.:mad::rl:

I miss Edmonton now...

I am getting a craving for Slavic food... and I can't seem to find a restaurant that serve them here.

I need some major good sleep after, a long weekend of partying heeheee I don't drink it sure was fun ;)

i am thinking how can i figure out what the hell he was talking about his question
Yeah that i thinking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back