What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That reminds me!! I get to see my brother next weekend!! He turned 22 recently and he could not make it home for his birthday so he's coming to visit next weekend for 2 days :) I havent seen him since mid August

How come you havent seen him since August?

How come you havent seen him since August?

Been busy. He's always busy too, so he's coming down. Also next weekend is the time we're all in the house and will be home.

Why do things(memories) creep up on you when you are all relaxed.. :(

Been busy. He's always busy too, so he's coming down. Also next weekend is the time we're all in the house and will be home.

Understandable..I see my brother daily! LOL!

One of my brothers I would love to see again, but he is in Missouri. The other I could care less about. He is in Georgia.

I am thinking about how hilarious the show "Canada's Worst Driver" is. :lol:

I'm thinking of going to bed now, I had a real long day and I'm so worn out. Have a good night. ;)

Is happy that long week has ended and is looking forward to a party tonight with my friends.... I'm thinking about what good times I would have tonight with my friends.

is thinking how fucked up I am..... it's 6am now and I just got back from DPHH.... :dizzy:

It's so easy for me to think wisefully of something that I want to see something, or able to do so something or whatever it is... but you realistically can't do it. =/

I'm a such imaginative thinker and all after. :P

Great idea!! I never have anything planned.. :giggle:
JL, is france now 1 hour or 2 in front of England? as we turned our clocks back...

hmmm i need to go to the gym.. but I don't want to go alone

Unfortunately I gotta disappoint all of you. My cousin called and invited me over so I won't be home tonight :( Hope I'll be forgive anyway... :angel:

We also switched out clocks backwards so I'm still one hour ahead of you Lissa :cool2:

is thinking how fucked up I am..... it's 6am now and I just got back from DPHH.... :dizzy:

And yet, u checked in with AD? Wow! So, what did you drink? LOL!

I am thinking about how much fun my son will have at his friend's birthday party today. It will be at a place where there are several kinds of moonbouncers indoors. I am curious to see it.

Is wondering how I was able to wake up at 5:30 am without the presence of a nuclear war in a neighboring room o_O

Apparently there are fantastic yard sales and a farmer's market full of fresh food on Saturdays in good ol' Chico.

Guess it's worth putting hair rollers in :P

And yet, u checked in with AD? Wow! So, what did you drink? LOL!

that's how much love I have for AD... and FB :lol:

what did I drink, you ask? hmmmm. good question. Cannot remember :dizzy:

need to rest up before I hit up a last-minute planned b-day party. I'm very excited because she's my diaper friend. Diaper Friend - we grew up together since diaper. What's even weirder is that her bf is my high school friend (I went to different school 30 min away). great small world!

that's how much love I have for AD... and FB :lol:

what did I drink, you ask? hmmmm. good question. Cannot remember :dizzy:

need to rest up before I hit up a last-minute planned b-day party. I'm very excited because she's my diaper friend. Diaper Friend - we grew up together since diaper. What's even weirder is that her bf is my high school friend (I went to different school 30 min away). great small world!

Drink less today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back