What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam thinking of how proud I am of my hubby to find a hotsauce so powerful enough to make me so dizzy. Bravo, my beloved hubby!

Iam thinking of how proud I am of my hubby to find a hotsauce so powerful enough to make me so dizzy. Bravo, my beloved hubby!

Gasp, I crave spicy food but nothing is too hot for me... yet... what kind of hot sauce is it?! :eek3:

I'm thinking how my hearing sister and her husband are in a rude awakening surprised. I can't wait to see the look on her and her husband's face. :cool2:

I'm thinking how my hearing sister and her husband are in a rude awakening surprised. I can't wait to see the look on her and her husband's face. :cool2:

How so? If you dont mind my asking? If it is too personal, I understand.

I'm glad that I'm not KristinaB's hubby. She might be armed and dangerous! :shock:

I'm considering posting a pic of my kid and hubby's masterpiece of a cake for the cub scout cake competition tomorrow. :aw:

How so? If you dont mind my asking? If it is too personal, I understand.

The family knows what's been happening with my dad's company and they're not very happy that I've been cut out of my dad's bbq business and I've been told that many of the crews had decided to quit because I wasn't there in Florida.

The family knows what's been happening with my dad's company and they're not very happy that I've been cut out of my dad's bbq business and I've been told that many of the crews had decided to quit because I wasn't there in Florida.

Wow! What a great supportive group you have with your co-workers! Best of luck!

I'm glad that I'm not KristinaB's hubby. She might be armed and dangerous! :shock:

I'm considering posting a pic of my kid and hubby's masterpiece of a cake for the cub scout cake competition tomorrow. :aw:

Please, please post a pic! I love cake competitions. I'm a big fan of Ace of Cakes. They do some amazing stuff!

hahaaaaa!!!

thinking how lonely I will be for a few days. My bike's at shop, undergoing thru some upgrades.

Wow! What a great supportive group you have with your co-workers! Best of luck!

Yea! I was stunned to find out that four of them had quit.

I asked my family what if you were working for a company for 20 years and the company went under a new management, and new management decided to fire you, just how exactly would you reacted to that? They had no idea that I was completely out of the family business. They thought I didn't wanted to go, I told them no, actually I've haven't been asked to go and I was told that I've been cut. They were speechless.

where ya been for past few days? flu?

Yep! Trying to recover as we speak. I think it was just the seasonal flu, though. I'm over the most of it...just very tired and weak feeling.

Yep! Trying to recover as we speak. I think it was just the seasonal flu, though. I'm over the most of it...just very tired and weak feeling.

oye! yea just like last year. It was bad enough for me to contemplate on suicide to end the suffering :giggle:

but I must say it was a rather "educating" experience because I've never had it. whew let's hope I won't get it again this year! :cold:

Hope you'll get well soon. :)

I just got my whole family vaccinated for H1N1 and we already had the seasonal flu vaccine months ago. :fingersx: Fingers crossed for good luck.

Jillio, hope that get well soon. Don't try to get back to full steam to quickly or you'll relapse. Take care! :wave:

I was nice - he's in bed now and I will let him stay.:aw: All is mostly forgiven. Found out, he also authorized a car payment to be taken out and forgot to tell me. He got his mother to buy us some groceries and she let him use her gas card. Now, I just have to figure out how to buy a week's worth of groceries for 5 on $50. I think it will be a week of vegetarian meals. I can handle it, but son will pitch a fit, unless it is salad every night.:hmm:

thinking how lonely I will be for a few days. My bike's at shop, undergoing thru some upgrades.

:grouphug:

I know you're not the huggy type, but you still need one to get through these withdrawals. At least you should have your "fix" before the week is over and it will be better than before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back