What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking it is time for bed. Arrrgggghhh!! I am tired of lying in bed!:wave:

Made lots of new friends on FB :D (old classmates and such)... Unfortunately I also had to learn that one of my best friends from boarding school has passed away in tragic car accident 2 years ago.... not really looking forward to "read" those news from her sister when I asked her, which made me feel very sad and for some sort of reason I can't get it out of my head :(

Thinking how cold it is!! It's 0 degrees so about 31F. It is unusual for Britain LOL. Hopefully we'll have snow before March

For those of you stretching your budget (that's everyone these days):

Welcome - Angel Food Ministries

It's a national program. There are no income requirements. You order online and pick up at a local designated location. No minimum purchase or limits. They accept food stamps.

My friend tried it and she said that it was easy and a very good value. She said that they did ask for donations but she declined because of her financial situation right now.

The main box has a lot of meat in it so if you don't eat a lot of meat it's not for you. There is a seniors/convenience box for those who live alone. There's also an allergen free box.

See the menu here:

Food Menu - Angel Food Ministries

I'm amazed how the thread expanded over 385 pages long!
I enjoyed reading this thread, although I'm very BEHIND!
I should be reading it daily to catch up with all of you.
I wanted to say or do more in AD but
I don't want to say anything that seems to be reposted...Would it?

For those of you stretching your budget (that's everyone these days):

Welcome*- Angel Food Ministries

It's a national program. There are no income requirements. You order online and pick up at a local designated location. No minimum purchase or limits. They accept food stamps.

My friend tried it and she said that it was easy and a very good value. She said that they did ask for donations but she declined because of her financial situation right now.

The main box has a lot of meat in it so if you don't eat a lot of meat it's not for you. There is a seniors/convenience box for those who live alone. There's also an allergen free box.

See the menu here:

Food Menu*- Angel Food Ministries

While in Missouri we both got and did volunteer work for Angel Food at our church. I had not located one here since we moved to Florida. Thanks for the info. Too bad the 3 within 30 miles of me are all in bad neighborhoods. I got some help today from a lady who baked one of the cakes for my wedding and is my daughter's Godmother. Her church has a food pantry and she felt the need to come to me with 2 boxes of food. She says that her church will provide as long as I need, the only thing they ask is if I can "pay it forward" so, my mother and I are beginning to knit and sew some afghans for the local hospitals for all newborn babies. We are also going to make a bunch of quilts for a local church to send with their missionaries.

I am hoping and praying tonite's weigh in will have positive results. I am mentally trying to prepare for driving in bad weather. (Daily occurrance in FL)

Yeah, sending manboobs in pm's helps out a little.

As usual, it is great to see you posting again. Did you finally pry yourself away from the animated bouncin' man boobs? I knew you would have too much fun imagining yourself twirling his chest hair :laugh2:

As usual, it is great to see you posting again. Did you finally pry yourself away from the animated bouncin' man boobs? I knew you would have too much fun imagining yourself twirling his chest hair :laugh2:

Nah, I went one step farther. We made some mad love that our chest hair got all tangled up like a friggin Velcro.
Needless to say it was painful.

I am thinking didn't get enough sleep. I am still tired and going to workout :)

I am thinking about how I was wrong about having this Friday off, and that it is next Friday that the board lets us out. :(

Okay guys - that's the last time I eat fried fish one night, then pizza the next night, then have weighh-in on the 3rd night. I gained a whole pound.:shock:

It's back to soup for the week.

My thoughts must be dreaming, really unusual to see a tropical storm this late in the year. Gotta admit, it keeps the area mild, love to wear my shorts whenever I can sneak it in! ;)

My thoughts must be dreaming, really unusual to see a tropical storm this late in the year. Gotta admit, it keeps the area mild, love to wear my shorts whenever I can sneak it in! ;)

I love wearing shorts... ALL THE TIMES. Even in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back