What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was nice - he's in bed now and I will let him stay.:aw: All is mostly forgiven. Found out, he also authorized a car payment to be taken out and forgot to tell me. He got his mother to buy us some groceries and she let him use her gas card. Now, I just have to figure out how to buy a week's worth of groceries for 5 on $50. I think it will be a week of vegetarian meals. I can handle it, but son will pitch a fit, unless it is salad every night.:hmm:

Chicken fried rice. Use only one chicken breast for the 5. Plus a pitcher of orange juice from frozen.

Breakfast Oatmeal and an egg and glass of milk.

Lunch PBJ and chips and milk.

Easy under $50. Although monotonous.

Chicken fried rice. Use only one chicken breast for the 5. Plus a pitcher of orange juice from frozen.

Breakfast Oatmeal and an egg and glass of milk.

Lunch PBJ and chips and milk.

Easy under $50. Although monotonous.

Thanks!! But boy does that really kill the diet. I think my diet will change from Weight Watcher to the minimun food diet for the week.:laugh2:

Thanks!! But boy does that really kill the diet. I think my diet will change from Weight Watcher to the minimun food diet for the week.:laugh2:

Yeah. You can tell I have been poor a lot. But Weight Watchers is definitely expensive.

I bet you will lose weight more this week if you follow my poverty diet. :)

My mom was able to feed a family of four on $30 a week.

She used a lot of rice though... and limited the meat to about the size of your palm. Technically you shouldn't really have more than two or three serving of meat about the size of your palm anyway a day.

Do you go outside much? I knwo a friend of mine from North Carolina eats wild veggies and fruits.

She used a lot of rice though... and limited the meat to about the size of your palm. Technically you shouldn't really have more than two or three serving of meat about the size of your palm anyway a day.

Do you go outside much? I knwo a friend of mine from North Carolina eats wild veggies and fruits.

For a long time my parents led me to think you had to harvest asparagus in the nighttime.

It is true if you are harvesting it from outside the neighbor's fence and don't want to be embarrassed.

oye! yea just like last year. It was bad enough for me to contemplate on suicide to end the suffering :giggle:

but I must say it was a rather "educating" experience because I've never had it. whew let's hope I won't get it again this year! :cold:

I hope you don't get it as well. I agree...you know you aren't going to die, but you wish you would!:lol:

With the family I married into, I have unlimited access to all the oranges I need or want. Also, MIL talked with one of her uncles (94) and he is planning on having some cows butchered (he has over 3000 head of cattle) for family members. He will do one sooner than planned and I will have 2 deep freezes full. He has a friend who is throwing in a butchered pig. There's another deep freeze. Luckily when we moved, we brought 2 with us and MIL has 2 of her own. We will be set for a while when we get it all.

I already have a lot of rice and whole grain pasta as well as some broth and boullion cubes. Some veggies, 1 meal of chicken and 2 meals of ground beef. There is plenty of oatmeal for breakfast. I just have to get lunches and hubbys needs for work. I pack his lunch for 12 hour days.

Yeah. You can tell I have been poor a lot. But Weight Watchers is definitely expensive.

I bet you will lose weight more this week if you follow my poverty diet. :)

All I do with WW is just count the points. I don't go to the meeting or buy their food.

I need to lose another 80 on top of the 25 I lost already. This should be a kick-start, huh?

I just got my whole family vaccinated for H1N1 and we already had the seasonal flu vaccine months ago. :fingersx: Fingers crossed for good luck.

Jillio, hope that get well soon. Don't try to get back to full steam to quickly or you'll relapse. Take care! :wave:

Thanks! I skipped the seasonal vaccine (stupid move on my part!) and got the H1N1 on Friday when I was at the hospital doing a DV group. I've heard the horror stories of the people that have tried to bounce back too quickly, and ended up sicker than they were the first time around. I'll be careful. I just hate having to play catch up on everything I had to let go for a week.

Thanks! I skipped the seasonal vaccine (stupid move on my part!) and got the H1N1 on Friday when I was at the hospital doing a DV group. I've heard the horror stories of the people that have tried to bounce back too quickly, and ended up sicker than they were the first time around. I'll be careful. I just hate having to play catch up on everything I had to let go for a week.

I can't take any of the vaccines for either flu. I almost died from the flu shot 2 years ago and they found I had a allergy to something in it.

"Knock on wood", but my family has been lucky. no colds or flu for the last 2 years in Missouri and so far nothing yet since being in Florida.

For a long time my parents led me to think you had to harvest asparagus in the nighttime.

It is true if you are harvesting it from outside the neighbor's fence and don't want to be embarrassed.

My dad led me to believe the same thing about sweet corn!:giggle:

I can't take any of the vaccines for either flu. I almost died from the flu shot 2 years ago and they found I had a allergy to something in it.

"Knock on wood", but my family has been lucky. no colds or flu for the last 2 years in Missouri and so far nothing yet since being in Florida.

I hope your luck holds out. This is the first I've had in years, but it seems to have been particularly bad in my area. I had several friends and a couple of neighbors come down with it before my body finally gave in!

My dad led me to believe the same thing about sweet corn!:giggle:

:laugh2: Thing is, I kept telling my husband when he grew our first garden. I would not believe him, so he took me to my dad who admitted why they told me.

I was 21, and I had never figured it out. :Oops:

All I do with WW is just count the points. I don't go to the meeting or buy their food.

I need to lose another 80 on top of the 25 I lost already. This should be a kick-start, huh?

It will help. Dieting is going to be my fall and winter project since I gained so much weight just sitting around being sick.

:grouphug:

I know you're not the huggy type, but you still need one to get through these withdrawals. At least you should have your "fix" before the week is over and it will be better than before.

oh yes I'm a huggy type. I'm infamous for "Russian Bear Hug" :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back