What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't make it even 1 mile. Got angry with my mother who makes me feel like I can't do anything on my own. I am so angry I could spit nails, but my teeth are in the way.

It ain't easy having mom live with ya and she's going through the beginnings of dementia and can't be left alone. AAHHHHH!!!!!:rl:

Didn't make it even 1 mile. Got angry with my mother who makes me feel like I can't do anything on my own. I am so angry I could spit nails, but my teeth are in the way.

It ain't easy having mom live with ya and she's going through the beginnings of dementia and can't be left alone. AAHHHHH!!!!!:rl:

Sorry to hear...dementia is tough and so are aging parent in general:roll:

I am looking forward to seeing my friends tonight at an ASL meet up.

thinking about my birthday yesterday.

planning for a birthday party tonight... Mr Commerson's birthday is today, so we're going to his pad to party.

I like boring weekends. I guess that makes me boring. :D

Thionking I need to geta nice pub-style dining table for my common room.

Looks bloody bare now that I moved the ferret cage to my bedroom due to the fact I mighthave a roommate coming in May.

Boring weekends aren't always bad! It means that there will be more relaxation. :) I guess it won't be too bad. I just know that I will have to spend a lot of the weekend studying for my International Business midterm on Monday & Tuesday.

We could always hang out here and create our own chat room :wave: I gots nothing planned tomorrow night :cool2: and gathering there's just crap on TV I'll probably just hang on AD and FB :giggle: What an exciting life I lead...

*sigh* oh well... I still got a couple of days before I start fitness class slowly again. Just taking it easy. No 10km running though yet for poor me :( I'm gonna die the first time I'll do the class again! *urgh*

We could always hang out here and create our own chat room :wave: I gots nothing planned tomorrow night :cool2: and gathering there's just crap on TV I'll probably just hang on AD and FB :giggle: What an exciting life I lead...

*sigh* oh well... I still got a couple of days before I start fitness class slowly again. Just taking it easy. No 10km running though yet for poor me :( I'm gonna die the first time I'll do the class again! *urgh*

Great idea!! I never have anything planned.. :giggle:
JL, is france now 1 hour or 2 in front of England? as we turned our clocks back...

hmmm i need to go to the gym.. but I don't want to go alone

Sometimes boring weekends are the BEST! In the last two weekends, I had so many activities so I am looking forward to doing nothing except going to a bday party for a 2 year old this weekend. I am feeling burnt out a little.

I am thinking how much I love having my brother live with us and how I will miss him when he leaves in 2 weeks. :(

Sometimes boring weekends are the BEST! In the last two weekends, I had so many activities so I am looking forward to doing nothing except going to a bday party for a 2 year old this weekend. I am feeling burnt out a little.

I am thinking how much I love having my brother live with us and how I will miss him when he leaves in 2 weeks. :(

That reminds me!! I get to see my brother next weekend!! He turned 22 recently and he could not make it home for his birthday so he's coming to visit next weekend for 2 days :) I havent seen him since mid August

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back