What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purple must be your favorite color! (each to their own) :giggle:

As a matter of fact it is!! :lol:

Followed closely by green.

Purple/green plaid or stripes and I would be in heaven.

lol I love the color purple and hunter green. There are times I would like hot pink too, it all depends.

But; I HATE yellow. Always have and always will. And I'm blonde which I learned to live with it it's okay, My step-mom used to tease me about painting my kitchen yellow, and I would give her the stare. :lol:

Speaking of Plaid.

Thinking how my daughter told me I am so stuck in the 80's.

I told her Plaids is what my Grandpa wore!!! And that she was further behind than I am! :lol:

along with the Flairs! That is what my Mother wore! (bell bottoms)

My daughter just Laughed! and told me to get in style!

Ha ha being 16 and totally into vintage I must say your daughter is absolutely crazy to tell you to get in style!
Followers of fashion are fashion victims.

Ha ha being 16 and totally into vintage I must say your daughter is absolutely crazy to tell you to get in style!
Followers of fashion are fashion victims.

:lol: Too funny!

I do not wear Flairs or plaids.

My daughter is 12. and she is a cutie. More of a Tomboy. but she loves her plaids and flairs!

Quick question..

Since you are only 16,... How do the elders in your family dress?

Do they wear plaids or Flairs??

Wondering.

I am thinking how the hell could I have kept away for such a long time from this one place, which is so much like home!!!

What kept you from here?

Interesting question, let me drum up all the excuses:

1. Trying to use every minute of my life to finish that honors degree of mine, so that I could realize my dream of being a chartered accountant.

2. Long long holiday in India...which I thoroughly enjoyed!!

3. Now at work, one of the largest firms in the world....with one of the largest workload I have ever seen!!

No, its not good to make excuses....So here's the answer...I really don't know!

I'm loving it being back though!! :lol:

Being an ex-Seattlelite--the "dog friendliness" of Seattle is a little too much......:roll:

Interesting question, let me drum up all the excuses:

1. Trying to use every minute of my life to finish that honors degree of mine, so that I could realize my dream of being a chartered accountant.

2. Long long holiday in India...which I thoroughly enjoyed!!

3. Now at work, one of the largest firms in the world....with one of the largest workload I have ever seen!!

No, its not good to make excuses....So here's the answer...I really don't know!

I'm loving it being back though!! :lol:

Making excuses, is far different than from having excuses.

You seemed like you have been highly busy! Congrats. Glad you found the time to come back. :)

What firm do you work for? If you do not mind me asking..

Making excuses, is far different than from having excuses.

You seemed like you have been highly busy! Congrats. Glad you found the time to come back. :)

What firm do you work for? If you do not mind me asking..

Well, its great to come back, I've had a few people asking me: "what on earth happened to you!".

I am an auditor for the global firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.

Does that help!

Awesome meeting you!

Well, its great to come back, I've had a few people asking me: "what on earth happened to you!".

I am an auditor for the global firm Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu.

Does that help!

Awesome meeting you!

:shock:

Good firm. And somewhat controversial.

But I can understand why you have been so busy.

I have heard of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu before. but do not quite understand exactly what they do. They Audit. yes, but what else do they do?

I'm thinking whether I'll finally get some sleep tonight :shrug: 15 hours in 4 nights is just baaaad! :(

JL

What is causing your lack of sleep?

Too many things going on in my life. I know it's ok... I'm not worried about it except that I have to go to work on Monday... that's why it's bad... Hope I can get some decent sleep this night... it's already past midnight though and I'm still not sleepy... :roll:

I'm thinking tomorrow is my great neice's first communion, and I'm hoping she likes the little crucifix on a necklace chain I got her.

:lol: Too funny!

I do not wear Flairs or plaids.

My daughter is 12. and she is a cutie. More of a Tomboy. but she loves her plaids and flairs!

Quick question..

Since you are only 16,... How do the elders in your family dress?

Do they wear plaids or Flairs??

Wondering.

I wish but no, my mom kinda copies me, but she's really basic, classic jeans(mom jeans), and tanks and over tops. Recently though she tried my skinny jeans on and bought a few pairs and has been wearing that.
My dad wears button downs and wranglers. Hahaha
Basicly I could dress my mother if I felt like it, its quite the power.

I'm thinking that I must learn french for next wedsenday is there french test ... pfff

I am thinking I want to find a program that will perform a major overhaul upgrade on my husband. Lazy, Lazy, Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Driving me insane! How can one person spend so much time of their life in bed!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back