What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LightsaberFightSmileys.gif

anyone want to challenge me?

Iam thinking about how difficult things have become lately. Oh well.

I'm thinking I sure wish things would ease up for my buddy Shel. :hug:

I'm thinking I sure wish things would ease up for my buddy Shel. :hug:

Thanks..just one issue after another. Too much at once. The furlough of my pay, the court, my taxes and my lawyer not keeping in touch with me as much as I would like. At least at work my students are making great progress. Two of them finally caught up on grade level reading AND writing..WWWOOOOTTTT!! Things could be worse, I guess. :hug:

I am thinking, I don't miss Maryland much, except February and March, when I am done with winter here.

lol I don't know if the guy thought I was serious, but when he asked if we were twins, and I said "no we are lesbians" and he said "I like that even better" :naughty: I'm like Oh Gosh! :Ohno:

:rofl: That's funny! :rofl:

Thanks..just one issue after another. Too much at once. The furlough of my pay, the court, my taxes and my lawyer not keeping in touch with me as much as I would like. At least at work my students are making great progress. Two of them finally caught up on grade level reading AND writing..WWWOOOOTTTT!! Things could be worse, I guess. :hug:

The lawyer is probably waiting for a response from your ex.....

i'm thinking how downtown Seattle is really cool. it's like modernized, younger-version of Boston.... I noticed that # of dog owners in here are pretty high.... especially the younger people! I know NYC's got it all but it feels different in here. I'll have to find out if downtown Seattle is "dog-friendly" because when I went to Rite Aid, there was couple of dogs inside (not service dog). My hotel is dog-friendly too. :hmm:

i'm thinking how downtown Seattle is really cool. it's like modernized, younger-version of Boston.... I noticed that # of dog owners in here are pretty high.... especially the younger people! I know NYC's got it all but it feels different in here. I'll have to find out if downtown Seattle is "dog-friendly" because when I went to Rite Aid, there was couple of dogs inside (not service dog). My hotel is dog-friendly too. :hmm:

Wow. I like that. I take my two small dogs on the chart to go in the Lowes and Home Depot. No problem. I have seen a few owners take their little dog with them in these stores. Whew!

I would like to live in a city where I could take my dogs along. :hmm:

I've read very 'dog-positive ' things about Seattle in particular and also Oregon state

Braydens Mom,

what tests did u have done?

hope the birdie is okay!

am thinking about my dogs :D and the new JUMPS we got!

I had a stress test, several blood tests including a selinum test. Still no news on the Pssm test. Bloodwork looked good though!!:lol:

I had a stress test, several blood tests including a selinum test. Still no news on the Pssm test. Bloodwork looked good though!!:lol:

Well, you've gotten some good news then. Glad the blood work came back okay.

I love Seattle. Great city!

I wish more places were dog friendly. I used to be able to take my dog with me to "Home Depot" as well as many people did. (small dogs)

Until one of the staff member there got bitten! Now they recently posted signs on the entrances doors. No more dogs allowed. (Only service dogs)

The staff member should have never reached out to pet an Unknown dog in the first place. :roll:

I used to hide my little on in a tote bag when I go to the store. She would lay there and be quiet. It was like she knew that she was not suppose to be in there. :giggle:

Damn! I miss her already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back