What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I want to find a program that will perform a major overhaul upgrade on my husband. Lazy, Lazy, Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Driving me insane! How can one person spend so much time of their life in bed!?!

Is your husband sick or is that his typical day?

I am thinking how much I hate this chilly rain! :mad:

I am thinking I want to find a program that will perform a major overhaul upgrade on my husband. Lazy, Lazy, Lazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Driving me insane! How can one person spend so much time of their life in bed!?!

He is probably suffering depression.

He is probably suffering depression.

Yes, He has been on medications for depression for YEARS. Nothing seems to work. So it is more habitual I think than actual depression. That and he is a hypocondriac. Always sick. Drives me nuts!!

Won't do a thing about it.

Perhaps, John's Wort herb might help him to reduce his depression. It's a natural. Not quite perfect, but it has a fewer sides effect than a pill that has many side effects. I heard about it, and I am not a doctor.

Perhaps, John's Wort herb might help him to reduce his depression. It's a natural. Not quite perfect, but it has a fewer sides effect than a pill that has many side effects. I heard about it, and I am not a doctor.

He would need to stop taking the antidepressants first. You should never mix St. John's Wort and antidepressants. It can create very serious side effects.

I am thinking how much I hate this chilly rain! :mad:

I'm thinking that I want to see the sun again! I was thinking I should report it missing and it can get on a milk carton. :giggle:

I'm thinking that I want to see the sun again! I was thinking I should report it missing and it can get on a milk carton. :giggle:

Yea it seriously needs to be found!

Looking at attending a 2 hour of boring lecture today via real time captions.

He would need to stop taking the antidepressants first. You should never mix St. John's Wort and antidepressants. It can create very serious side effects.

Yeah, it makes a sense. Thanks. He will need to wait for a week so that he could start with the herb.

Yeah, it makes a sense. Thanks. He will need to wait for a week so that he could start with the herb.

Right. There have been several people that say they got relief from St. John's Wort. So you never know. Maybe it would work for him.

Right. There have been several people that say they got relief from St. John's Wort. So you never know. Maybe it would work for him.

I'll have him talk to his Doctor. It might be worth a shot. He also takes anti-anxiety meds. Or Be Nice Medicine as I call it. Otherwise he is a royal Ass! (Sorry about the swear)

Hugs to all!:grouphug:

I am thinking... I really want a brownie..plus a rspberry mocha from Starbucks!

I'll have him talk to his Doctor. It might be worth a shot. He also takes anti-anxiety meds. Or Be Nice Medicine as I call it. Otherwise he is a royal Ass! (Sorry about the swear)

Hugs to all!:grouphug:

Agreed. Even if he decides that the herbal is something he would like to try, he needs to do it under a doctor's supervision, and the doctor needs to be aware if he is taking an herbal in case of possible interactions with other meds. Also, to recognize if he were to experience side effects.

So do people take their dogs in businesses?

Yes! The sad thing is that the people aren't even responsible for their dog's behavior when they take them into a place of business. Secondly when asked why they are bringing their dogs in, most would say that they are "emotionally dependent" on their pets without producing evidence of medical neccessity that they are dependent on their pets.

The sad thing about these dogs and their owners is that their dogs usually urinates/crap on the floors, etc, without the owners picking up after them.

I've kicked out many people that bring their pets in without proper certification and have had called the police several times to remove individuals for being obnoxious.

If individuals claim "emotional dependence" on their pets--then they need to clearly mark the animal with a certified vest/jacket for the dog to notify businesses that they are service animals.

Yes! The sad thing is that the people aren't even responsible for their dog's behavior when they take them into a place of business. Secondly when asked why they are bringing their dogs in, most would say that they are "emotionally dependent" on their pets without producing evidence of medical neccessity that they are dependent on their pets.

The sad thing about these dogs and their owners is that their dogs usually urinates/crap on the floors, etc, without the owners picking up after them.

I've kicked out many people that bring their pets in without proper certification and have had called the police several times to remove individuals for being obnoxious.

If individuals claim "emotional dependence" on their pets--then they need to clearly mark the animal with a certified vest/jacket for the dog to notify businesses that they are service animals.

That is interesting. I thought the laws might be more lenient there.

:hmm: Is "emotional dependence" sufficient for certification of using a service dog? I thought one had to have a documented disability to qualify as an individual using a service dog, and gain the benefits denied to regular pet owners. The last I checked, "emotional dependence" wasn't included in the list of disabilities that permit bringing a service dog into establishments that specifically forbid animals. Sounds as if it is a term made up by someone who wants to take advantage of a law in place intended for the benefit of another group entirely.:dunno2: Kind of like me describing my short sture as being "vertically challenged".:giggle:

:hmm: Is "emotional dependence" sufficient for certification of using a service dog? I thought one had to have a documented disability to qualify as an individual using a service dog, and gain the benefits denied to regular pet owners. The last I checked, "emotional dependence" wasn't included in the list of disabilities that permit bringing a service dog into establishments that specifically forbid animals. Sounds as if it is a term made up by someone who wants to take advantage of a law in place intended for the benefit of another group entirely.:dunno2: Kind of like me describing my short sture as being "vertically challenged".:giggle:

I have seen individuals that do have their pets registered for "emotional dependence". However these pets were clearly marked with a vest/jacket and certified thus allowing the animals in businesses.

"Emotional dependence" in terms of needing an animal in their lives to provide constant support in an everchanging environment. Meaning that if an individual is an environment where one demands answers, situation constantly changing, having a pet there helps them cope with the situation at hand because the pet is a constant support of the person. If the individual does not have their pet by their side--the individual usually snaps/and/or can't make rational decisions as well as unable to cope.

Personally I think it's a little over the top myself.......

:shock:

Good firm. And somewhat controversial.

But I can understand why you have been so busy.

I have heard of the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu before. but do not quite understand exactly what they do. They Audit. yes, but what else do they do?

Well, all audit firms have had their stakes with controversy, and yes, Deloitte is no exception, however in South Africa, they are quite reputable, and yeah, I am jolly well proud to be a stakeholder in such a dynamic firm in an ultra-competitive market.

Deloitte, is a professional services firm, they specialize in audit, but also do other parts of business, such as tax, forensics, enterprise risk services and they also do a lot of consulting!

I am part of the audit, which is often called assurance (maybe that is a name you're more familiar with), so we basically go out to our clients and ensure that our clients are representing their financial statements (i.e their profits, etc) in a fair and ethical manner.

So yeah, that's as brief as I can get!

Hope that helps!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back