What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sick of rain! It's been raining here since Saturday and supposed to continue up until next Monday...anyone wanna come and help me build an ark? I'm gonna need it before it's over.

I'm thinking about how long the last 11 minutes of class/school seem to drag on forever and how evil senoritis (idk how to spell that) is.

I feel like I am all over the office desk!

I am staying up taking a break from studying for my math final. I sub for half a day tomorrow then I work from 5:30-11:00pm at WM tomorrow night. After both of my final exams are taken care, all of my free time will be spent looking for full-time work with regular hours, that also offers benefits.

I am thinking, when will the random tornado warnings stop!? Also thinking about how my mom (who is visiting me for the week from Miami) responded to the tornado sirens...... I think she's never heard them before!!!

Hope she is not :run:

I am thinking, when will the random tornado warnings stop!? Also thinking about how my mom (who is visiting me for the week from Miami) responded to the tornado sirens...... I think she's never heard them before!!!

Hope she is not :run:

i'm sure she'll manage since her state is full of hurricanes & hurricane warnings

I'm thinking how unconformable where I am at right now in my own home, since my landlord had replaced all plumbing in basement and now working their way in the bathroom, and kitchen over the weekend, that means no working water for several days, I don't think I wanna stay here if there's not gonna be a toilet, or a shower, or any working water for several days. :ugh:

i'm sure she'll manage since her state is full of hurricanes & hurricane warnings

Yes but when a hurricane comes, we know about it days beforehand. With a tornado, it's more like "Lalala... it looks a little cloudy today, maybe I should br-"*TORNADO WARNING SIRENS!!!!!*

I'm thinking how unconformable where I am at right now in my own home, since my landlord had replaced all plumbing in basement and now working their way in the bathroom, and kitchen over the weekend, that means no working water for several days, I don't think I wanna stay here if there's not gonna be a toilet, or a shower, or any working water for several days. :ugh:

Oh, boy! Being without water sucks! Do you have a friend or family member you could stay with while they are working on it?

That sucks, he should put you and the boys in a hotel till he gets it done.

That sucks, he should put you and the boys in a hotel till he gets it done.
I double doubt he would, knowing him. He's not that type of a person that do good unto others. I can only dream.

Thinking I wish we would get an update on Byrdie.

Oh, boy! Being without water sucks! Do you have a friend or family member you could stay with while they are working on it?

Sure I do, but I just feel strange to ask. I was thinking of just getting a hotel room over the weekend for ourselves. :)

Yes but when a hurricane comes, we know about it days beforehand. With a tornado, it's more like "Lalala... it looks a little cloudy today, maybe I should br-"*TORNADO WARNING SIRENS!!!!!*

:hmm: good point.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back