What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it has been a LOOOONG winter for all of us. I wonder if that contributed. Due to long lasting illnesses in the pigs and causing it to mutate to spread from pigs to humans then, to humans to humans. Influenza is still around in my area. but not the N1H1 Virus.

So far no Confirmed cases in Florida. We have several "suspected cases" But none if them have been confirmed or not. It will take at least 48 hours. So by Tomorrow we should know something.

The long winter has probably had something to do with the way that the virus has survived in the warmer temps past the normal period for "flu season".

I'm thinking about how easy men have it.

I'm thinking how tired I am of being asked if my twin sister and I are twins. I'm like no we are lesbians, What do you think duh! of course we're twins!!

I'm thinking how tired I am of being asked if my twin sister and I are twins. I'm like no we are lesbians, What do you think duh! of course we're twins!!

Just tell them, "what do you mean twins? You must be seeing double. Are you sick?"

Or better yet, just say, "no, she's my clone."

Just tell them, "what do you mean twins? You must be seeing double. Are you sick?"

Or better yet, just say, "no, she's my clone."

:lol: Next time I'll say that. :lol:

:lol: Next time I'll say that. :lol:

No no! I like the "No, we're lesbians" better. If you say it really seriously, it can be incredibly confusing for some not so intelligent people. :lol:

I think , "What, I am the only one here!"

No no! I like the "No, we're lesbians" better. If you say it really seriously, it can be incredibly confusing for some not so intelligent people. :lol:

lol I don't know if the guy thought I was serious, but when he asked if we were twins, and I said "no we are lesbians" and he said "I like that even better" :naughty: I'm like Oh Gosh! :Ohno:

lol I don't know if the guy thought I was serious, but when he asked if we were twins, and I said "no we are lesbians" and he said "I like that even better" :naughty: I'm like Oh Gosh! :Ohno:

exactly! you will never know how many men likes the type of thing like that!? *shudders disgustingly* :shock:

id go with what jillio says.. "She is my clone." :lol:

I'm thinking about cleavage and the fact that i have none is very upsetting...i need a new bra lol

I have the opposite problem. I would tell my friend that I am a twin..

They meet my twin "brother"

They are "like" NO but he is a boy and you are a girl!!

Then I sit and explain that we are "fraternal twins"

My brother told another bar patron, one day when we were at a bar.... That I had a sex change... to keep from arguing with the chick!

I could have (jokingly) killed him that night!!

I´m thinking about my wonderful day today ... :D

Liebling, please tell me about your wonderful day......

Is happyy for her mum's friends's daughter

thinking: its Friday.
smiley%20-%20cross-eyed.bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back