What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:thumb:

Maybe I should make that a goal next year. I just added a New Year's resolution...start my Christmas shopping in Jan. Every paycheck (if I have $$ left) but one thing for each kid at a time. See if I actually follow through. Buying everything at once really hurts my wallet.

Yup.. That is a plan I intend to make also. All the Christmas shopping in a month has broke me as well.

Income tax time is coming... It is a blessing at times.. Once the property taxes are paid.. I may have some left.. Been considering putting that in the savings account for next year..

I am hoping it will snow here overnight. The winterstorm is riiiiiiiight on the stateline!!! ARRGHH! I want a white Christmas! (and so does a certain 6 year old girl!)

I am hoping it will snow here overnight. The winterstorm is riiiiiiiight on the stateline!!! ARRGHH! I want a white Christmas! (and so does a certain 6 year old girl!)

It looks like a monster winterstorm with crippling snow. How exciting!!!

It looks like a monster winterstorm with crippling snow. How exciting!!!
instead of cringing, everyone will be beaming on Christmas morning if the snow comes in :D

Still thinking of all the gifts I still have to wrap. Just spent two hours wrapping gifts but had to stop because my hubby had to leave for work tonight. I cant leave my 4 year old alone on the first floor while I am upstairs wrapping gifts. I will have to wait until hubby gets home which will be after 11 PM..hopefully I will be awake!

I think that weather will be raining tomorrow. no white christmas. :(

instead of cringing, everyone will be beaming on Christmas morning if the snow comes in :D

The storm, ironically, will bring about 2 to 4 inches of rain to us on Sat. We are under a flood watch...weird.

We still have plenty of snow from Sat's storm so we will have a white but dirty Christmas as most of the snow is now all dirty.

I think we're gonna have wet Christmas :aw:

Sittin here in shock....3 inches of snow here today. First white Christmas since 1926

Just an useless fact:

If I have been posting like I currently am since my join date, I would have about 85,000 posts.

Sittin here in shock....3 inches of snow here today. First white Christmas since 1926

Hicksville up north got 8 inches in texas. They say that the big, bad state of texas is at a standstill. Everyone and their ford mustangs can't get around.

Hicksville up north got 8 inches in texas. They say that the big, bad state of texas is at a standstill. Everyone and their ford mustangs can't get around.

Not here.....the roads were still warm from yesterday so the snow didn't stick to them too bad........

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Teleca Q7; Brew 3.1.5; U; en) 320X240 LGE VX9200)

its still above freezing here but the storm is right on the stateline i really want a white christmas..

Im thinking I'm getting sick again... gah.. the story of my life!

i'm thinking about jiro's favorite picture of me.

e84o7p.png

i'm thinking about jiro's favorite picture of me.

e84o7p.png

Did i ever tell you I've always wanted to name my kid anakin.. just cuz Hayden Christensen looked so hott in that movie!? i thought my kids would be just as cute...:laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back