What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are other Anakin's? Here is the first time I have ever seen the name.

It is cool sounding name! Well I am off to the store for some milk. Another Christmas is almost here - it is always a white one here in this part of Alaska-
last I checked it was 3 degrees below zero. I wish I had kids to run around in the snow and make hot chocolate for. Winter is a great time for kids up here and adults who like to play like kids... like me. Have a great evening all.

I'm thinking about being in Home Alone part 5...which is me. *ahhhhhh*

I am thinking about how cool it would be if we had log auctions in the Northwest. This is one way we have killed our own economy by not making the basic materials accessible to the little guys. Some of these places we export raw materials to pay less than we would right here. I read of a Japanese family business buying one Northwest export log a year and making their living off of it. Japan is not a cheap place to live. There are ways to compete. Log auctions around the Northwest giving the very small operators a shot at high quality materials at a reasonable cost would be a start.

Are you speaking of Alicia who is a member here on AD?

I'm glad everyone cleared up that for me lol.

I'm thinking about which snowboard to ride today, and it's like the greatest debating going on in my mind right now lol. Today will be my first day of the season, and hopefully it'll be a good one!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holidays and staying safe!

I am thinking about what it might have been like if we had 14 inches of snow here!

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Its 65 degrees and the sun is out typical California Christmas heehee

WOuld you like to come visit? I believe we have much more. :lol:

Wish I could but I have to be at a major family function on Sunday!

And GAH i have to return to work on Monday. That's going to suck.

I'm thinking that I'm pretty sore from my first day out on the hills. I wrecked myself on some funboxes and rails but i finished off my day with a great trick! So, I'm happy lol.

hehehe shel:giggle:

and heck yes I am scared of the chairlift....BUTTTTT I am SOO excited to learn:)

you don't get to do chairlift right away lol. you get to go up the crazy carpet in the learning section.

i would love to have 14 inches of snow right about now!

I'm thinking Florida sunshine is the best. Daugher loved her new bike. It's pitch black outside right now and she is riding all over the neighborhood. She got new LED headlight and taillight. You can see her from a long way away. Son is having a blast with his new PSP. He got Assassin's Creed Bloodlines, Star Wars Battlefront - Elite Squadron and Midnight Club - LA Remix for the PSP.

Brother called from MO and mentioned that all the rain he had yesterday froze overnight and as of 10am this morning he had 2 inches of snow with more coming. He is in Central MO. We left there and I'm glad I'm not there. :laugh2:

hey I was hoping if it were going to do anything, it had better happen and be gone by
monday because if I couldnt make it in to work on monday I would lose my holiday pay. now that would suck. but I'm glad knowing i probably wont be snowed in come monday.

Thinking its nice to have a few more furnitures now, chairs for the table and a lamp to fill in the dark spot in the t.v. room... Chairs so comfortable....

Is thinking hubby needs a new life. He has managed to talk all 6 of us to go tomorrow for a fishing trip. We aren't taking the boat (no current tags yet) so some of us will fish off the bank. Mother, MIL and daughter will not be fishing, hubby, son & I will be fishing, but I have to do the driving, 70 miles one way. Haven't been to this place for 14 years. How much could it have changed? It's not like there was any problems with drought in Florida in the last few years andf not like any hurricanes came through. Sheesh - a lot has happened, I hope the place is still there. :roll:

Is thinking hubby needs a new life. He has managed to talk all 6 of us to go tomorrow for a fishing trip. We aren't taking the boat (no current tags yet) so some of us will fish off the bank. Mother, MIL and daughter will not be fishing, hubby, son & I will be fishing, but I have to do the driving, 70 miles one way. Haven't been to this place for 14 years. How much could it have changed? It's not like there was any problems with drought in Florida in the last few years andf not like any hurricanes came through. Sheesh - a lot has happened, I hope the place is still there. :roll:

Bright side, maybe you will find a manatee. :)

Bright side, maybe you will find a manatee. :)

That might be nice. Maybe we can catch enough fish to have some for dinner after we get home. We will be at a mixed water canal that feeds from the ocean from one side and Lake POkeechobee from the other side so we get all kinds of fish. Last time we were there, I managed to catch about 7 large mouth bass and 15-20 blue gill/crappie. Hubby caught a lot of dry land. :laugh2:

one nasty cold :mad2:

You've got one too?

I seriously think that I need to worry about the fact that I've had 6 colds in the past two months. Maybe I need to change something in my routine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back