What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've got one too?

I seriously think that I need to worry about the fact that I've had 6 colds in the past two months. Maybe I need to change something in my routine.

Take vitamin C tablets.

You be amazed who will be paging you :giggle: I am busy on Sunday's Restless_heart text messages me during the Patriot games and we discuss the scores and what's going on with games :lol: I love my pager, its kinda of old still with the sidekick3 tmobile. Its doable for the time being. I am soon to be enrolled in medical assisting program, which I am nervous and scared at the same time if that makes any sense. Its a transition from being an interpreter. I want to make a difference, be able to use my sign skills with the deaf in the medical field.

That's really cool, OB! I can definitely see you achieving your goal.

That's really cool, OB! I can definitely see you achieving your goal.

Thanks. I am a bit nervous and scared if that makes any sense to you :giggle: I can do it!

Ewwww? Or is it popular in Canada?

It was once popular when she & my dad were in elementary school loooong ago :)lol:). My dad used to have to take cod liver oil pills at school daily. He used to spit them out. My mom takes them optionally because she remembers her grandmother taking them.

They smell terrible!

Of course it makes sense. Going into something new in general is never easy... but you get used to it.

Yes, of course its a bit scary. Its something that will make a difference :) I am excited to take on this new career:)

Not a bad idea.

My mom is now trying to convince me to take cod liver oil pills once a day like she does. :lol:

I have known several triple tough older fellows over the years that all said the same thing: those spoonfuls of cod liver oil they took every day when they were growing up is what did it.

I have known several triple tough older fellows over the years that all said the same thing: those spoonfuls of cod liver oil they took every day when they were growing up is what did it.

But isn't it full of Vitamin D? He won't get rickets, but I don't think D helps colds.

With all this talk of cod liver oil pills, I think I will go for a temporary simpler solution. Nyquil. I'm off to get 2 tbsp worth and then to bed! :)

With all this talk of cod liver oil pills, I think I will go for a temporary simpler solution. Nyquil. I'm off to get 2 tbsp worth and then to bed! :)

Good night :)

Am I the only AD.com nightowl tonight?

Nope, you're not the only one. I'm here. :wave:

Sorry, thought I was the only one, I was over on iTunes looking up some old albums I used to have when I was younger. Some of the stuff is hard to find.

Sorry, thought I was the only one, I was over on iTunes looking up some old albums I used to have when I was younger. Some of the stuff is hard to find.
I see that you're still online. Fancy a catch up on MSN?

:wave: just finished UP. that was... entertaining

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back