What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may take mine down early and contribute it to a New Years Eve bon fire. :hmm: Come to think of it. Since the kids are gone for the week with my brother and his family.

I may take mine down early and contribute it to a New Years Eve bon fire. :hmm: Come to think of it. Since the kids are gone for the week with my brother and his family.

Good idea. :)

The christmas tree that I'm bringing down is 6 ft tall artificial pine tree. At least I won't need to burn a tree. :)

Ours will come down New Year's weekend. We didn't have a tree except a little ceramic one, most is the outside and the village and many, many Santas inside.

I am thinking how weird MD weather can be sometimes. Last Sunday, I spent hours digging out of 2 feet of snow being frozen. Today I spent time outside wearing open toe flip flops and no jacket pitching baseballs to my son on green grass. uhhh..ok. :shock:

Souggy, do you have celiac's or just cutting out wheats

Allergic to the molds found on wheat kernels. That's why I can have rye, barley and so on, but not wheat. So... close, but not exactly gluten-sensitive. Figured after 22-23 years of eating like crap and eat allergy-trigger food justt because it's cheap, I gotta start taking care of myself better.

:lol: the past few days were horrid wind and rain. now... all lovely and sunny :cool2:

Thinking.. Now the kids are gone... lets see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.. :lol:

I am thinking I am glad I don't live way up north today because my heater went out last night. I wont be able to get a new one to replace it until tomorrow.

I am thinking how weird MD weather can be sometimes. Last Sunday, I spent hours digging out of 2 feet of snow being frozen. Today I spent time outside wearing open toe flip flops and no jacket pitching baseballs to my son on green grass. uhhh..ok. :shock:
Too warm for you?

I WISH!!!!!!! Jiro and I love on the same east coast. be prepare for your coming to NYC, in Jan, the weather usually is so COLD! :cool2:

:rockon: Jake - here's a tip....

chocopie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back