What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
my brain's :dizzy:

ok yes - then ignore my post #5906

:shock: Yeah I know feels weird to be talking about this on a forum :lol:
But damn I have been slow to figure out what is going on. Duh duh and more duh.

I think it's annoying that I had 12 oz of Jagermiester, 22oz of 10% abv beer, and several bottles of 6%abv beer.

Totals up to around 23 shots of pure whisky and im feeling just buzzed. :confused:

I think it's annoying that I had 12 oz of Jagermiester, 22oz of 10% abv beer, and several bottles of 6%abv beer.

Totals up to around 23 shots of pure whisky and im feeling just buzzed. :confused:

Higher tolerance for alcohol? I have a high tolerance for it so I dont get a buzz like I used to and if I do drink too much, I end up feeling sleepy so I only drink once in a while now.

I'm thinking about how much I miss being with my relatives....it isn't the same as it used to be in the past. Life goes on.

I miss my Aunt who with great determination kept us all talking to each other and having family events. That all fell apart quickly after she passed on. I sure loved her and miss her now.

I am thinking about why I look terrible myself on the videophone. I look at my mirror, and I look great. I am confused! :confused:

I am thinking about why I look terrible myself on the videophone. I look at my mirror, and I look great. I am confused! :confused:

LOL

I'm sorry (ahem) well I think it is the lighting, try setting a lamp close to you? Brighter face = better results?

LOL

I'm sorry (ahem) well I think it is the lighting, try setting a lamp close to you? Brighter face = better results?

Maybe... I changed a different lamp. I guess that I will buy a better light bulb. I wish that it has a LED bulb.

The mirror lies, the camera tells the truth. The older you get the more it is true. Ouch, Ouch, Ouch In the mirror I am a sexy stud in great shape ready for the women fall in love with... the camera? Whoa not so good it takes some effort to get the camera to lie properly

That's why I always put on makeup and do my hair before I get on vp..lol

I am thinking about getting my glass of wine ready and go upstairs to tackle on the wrapping the gifts. We found a lot of good deals..yay! Only thing that was expensive was the Mario Kart Wii game.

I am thinking about getting my glass of wine ready and go upstairs to tackle on the wrapping the gifts. We found a lot of good deals..yay! Only thing that was expensive was the Mario Kart Wii game.

That's the Christmas Spirit!!! :giggle:

Got all my gifts wrapped and ready.. The kids have been on their best behavior today... :shock:

That's the Christmas Spirit!!! :giggle:

Got all my gifts wrapped and ready.. The kids have been on their best behavior today... :shock:

I always wait until the last min..lol. I should get an early start but I work best under pressure. I was always like that with my projects, homework and studying. I do the same with IEPs...I wait until the last min to make all the goals and objectives just before an IEP meeting.

I always wait until the last min..lol. I should get an early start but I work best under pressure. I was always like that with my projects, homework and studying. I do the same with IEPs...I wait until the last min to make all the goals and objectives just before an IEP meeting.

This year is actually the first year that I did not wait til the last minute.. A major accomplishment for me!!! :giggle:

This year is actually the first year that I did not wait til the last minute.. A major accomplishment for me!!! :giggle:

Maybe I should make that a goal next year. I just added a New Year's resolution...start my Christmas shopping in Jan. Every paycheck (if I have $$ left) but one thing for each kid at a time. See if I actually follow through. Buying everything at once really hurts my wallet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back