What are you thinking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking about this horrid weather we are having here in Iowa and my boyfriend to make it home with his precious cargo (young niece) He still has another 3 hours to go before he gets home :Ohno:.

thinkin' about how lazy I am

Christmas is almost here and I have not done one Christmas thing except open a card. Trying to get over the longterm tooth infection did not know I had till it took me down Whoa. Now I don't want to do anything just vej out and read internet newspapers from around the world on infopig.com drink coffee and think about all the stuff I should be doing kind of an aftermath from all pain that happened. I thought all the good times were over for sure. Now I am one lazy lazy lazy guy.... smiles .... thank god for modern antibiotics..

Christmas is almost here and I have not done one Christmas thing except open a card. Trying to get over the long term tooth infection did not know I had till it took me down Whoa. Now I don't want to do anything just vej out and read internet newspapers from around the world on infopig.com drink coffee and think about all the stuff I should be doing kind of an aftermath from all pain that happened. I thought all the good times were over for sure. Now I am one lazy lazy lazy guy.... smiles .... thank god for modern antibiotics..

Some antibiotics do not guarantee to eliminate some germs. Most difficult part for any antibiotic is to kill staph infection. If your meat food is stuck in your gum and you try to take it out with a floss which is not successful, then you should see your dentist soon as possible, never wait for a week. Within three days is somewhat safe for you to go to your dentist. (It depends how strong your health is.)

It's because staph eats your heart's structure system that lead to death. i.e. make your body feel very down or you would feel a dead body on your back. That's where you get in trouble. (If your body is heavy and difficult to walk, then you go to ER.)

I am thinking how pathetic I am sometimes...:lol:

Some antibiotics do not guarantee to eliminate some germs. Most difficult part for any antibiotic is to kill staph infection. If your meat food is stuck in your gum and you try to take it out with a floss which is not successful, then you should see your dentist soon as possible, never wait for a week. Within three days is somewhat safe for you to go to your dentist. (It depends how strong your health is.)

It's because staph eats your heart's structure system that lead to death. i.e. make your body feel very down or you would feel a dead body on your back. That's where you get in trouble. (If your body is heavy and difficult to walk, then you go to ER.)
This is the 3rd course of antibiotics getting stronger each time. My teeth on one side did hurt but so did everything else dumb me I just thought life was taking me out with pain did not try and figure out why just kept slowly getting wqrse.
The x-rays they found the dark spot on were from last year and then I remember all that has happened increasing feeling bad, sinus problems, exhaustion, pain. Fluctuating blood pressure, swollen feet at the end of the day. Now I am just tired and lay around and read. I woke up earlier today and found my glasses all smashed underneath me... smiles ... not so smart guy here lately.

I'm thinking I'm gonna knock off for the night. I'm falling asleep here. I am not be on until the 26th as I think I need to spend time with family. We shall see. For those who have my VP number, I will have it up and going like I should.

Everyone - have a great Christmas. Enjoy your family and friends and if you don't celebrate the holiday, Just have a few great days. Everybody - try to stay warm and for a South Florida folk, we have a warm-up on the way. Maybe I will make it to the beach.

Thinking about how busy tomorrow's going to be. This week has been boring.

Are you ready for Christmas? I haven't seen you around here wb :giggle:

Pretty much! Just have a couple more gifts to wrap tomorrow and then I think I'm read. And thanks! I haven't really been on my laptop at all lately. I guess I've just found some other things to do. I wish one of those things included getting my summative done! I really hate procrastinating, but I do it anyway.

Pretty much! Just have a couple more gifts to wrap tomorrow and then I think I'm read. And thanks! I haven't really been on my laptop at all lately. I guess I've just found some other things to do. I wish one of those things included getting my summative done! I really hate procrastinating, but I do it anyway.

I did some Christmas shopping it was a zoo out on the streets and the stores :lol: Other things to do is good, do you have a pager? If so, I am just as addicted to AD with my pager. Studies are important, I am going to enroll in college :eek3: That's a transition for me big time, will see how it goes:)

This is the 3rd course of antibiotics getting stronger each time. My teeth on one side did hurt but so did everything else dumb me I just thought life was taking me out with pain did not try and figure out why just kept slowly getting wqrse.
The x-rays they found the dark spot on were from last year and then I remember all that has happened increasing feeling bad, sinus problems, exhaustion, pain. Fluctuating blood pressure, swollen feet at the end of the day. Now I am just tired and lay around and read. I woke up earlier today and found my glasses all smashed underneath me... smiles ... not so smart guy here lately.

I am wondering which did you go for your x-ray? At the hospital or dentist?

I did some Christmas shopping it was a zoo out on the streets and the stores :lol: Other things to do is good, do you have a pager? If so, I am just as addicted to AD with my pager. Studies are important, I am going to enroll in college :eek3: That's a transition for me big time, will see how it goes:)

Definitely! Christmas shopping on the 23rd of December would definitely result in a huge crowd. No, I do not have a pager. I've never considered getting one because not many people have expressed the need to page me. :lol: Congrats @ enrolling in college. What do you want to go into?

Definitely! Christmas shopping on the 23rd of December would definitely result in a huge crowd. No, I do not have a pager. I've never considered getting one because not many people have expressed the need to page me. :lol: Congrats @ enrolling in college. What do you want to go into?

You be amazed who will be paging you :giggle: I am busy on Sunday's Restless_heart text messages me during the Patriot games and we discuss the scores and what's going on with games :lol: I love my pager, its kinda of old still with the sidekick3 tmobile. Its doable for the time being. I am soon to be enrolled in medical assisting program, which I am nervous and scared at the same time if that makes any sense. Its a transition from being an interpreter. I want to make a difference, be able to use my sign skills with the deaf in the medical field.

I am wondering which did you go for your x-ray? At the hospital or dentist?
I went to the dentist. There they saw the dark spot going up into the sinus right above a crowned molar that has hurt me for many years. It had been chipped and cracked before the crown. The dentist did a root canal on it after a course of cephalexin. Then the infection slowly came back and then really hit me hard.

I went to the dentist. There they saw the dark spot going up into the sinus right above a crowned molar that has hurt me for many years. It had been chipped and cracked before the crown. The dentist did a root canal on it after a course of cephalexin. Then the infection slowly came back and then really hit me hard.

yes when dark spot is spotted on x-ray, it must be immediately taken care of. it's a serious bacterial infection. It must be drained and cleaned. My colleague just had it taken care of couple weeks ago.

yes when dark spot is spotted on x-ray, it must be immediately taken care of. it's a serious bacterial infection. It must be drained and cleaned. My colleague just had it taken care of couple weeks ago.
They saw the dark spot when they reviewed old x-rays from last year as well.
I don't know if a root canal is actually a drain and clean if the spot is above. I am starting to wonder if I should be seeing an oral surgeon. I remember in Anchorage growing up there was an oral surgeon that lost his license after six people died in his chair due to bad aneasthetic technique. He has been teaching Anatomy and Physiology for years at the local college. I am starting to get way concerned now. This last year has not been so good.

They saw the dark spot when they reviewed old x-rays from last year as well.
I don't know if a root canal is actually a drain and clean if the spot is above. I am starting to wonder if I should be seeing an oral surgeon. I remember in Anchorage growing up there was an oral surgeon that lost his license after six people died in his chair due to bad aneasthetic technique. He has been teaching Anatomy and Physiology for years at the local college. I am starting to get way concerned now. This last year has not been so good.

OH! I misunderstood. I was thinking of dark spot in GUM, not tooth. but yea any dark spot in tooth means a hole that must be cleaned and filled. my bad.

OH! I misunderstood. I was thinking of dark spot in GUM, not tooth. but yea any dark spot in tooth means a hole that must be cleaned and filled. my bad.
Wasn't on the tooth, above the tooth merging with the sinus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back