What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better Than Real Artificial Grass - Synthetic grass, artificial grass and landscaping - Bay area San francisco, California .:. Information of What is the artificial synthetic grass made of?

I can tell right on line that this fake grass, I can by looking at the border of lawn . I think I would rather have the brown grass than fake grass.

How to Properly Clean & Maintain My Artificial Grass | INSTALL-IT-DIRECT

You have hose the fake grass off if it get dirty and it can burn too ,it sound like more work that real grass.

Good information. I had no idea how much synthetic grass cost. For our front yard only it would be roughly $10,000.....not going to happen. Hubby would never do it anyway.

I am thinking about how much fun I had riding the bike path along Lake Shore Drive on the way to the Chicago Air & Water show. Mind you, some areas were a little tough, but nothing I couldn't handle. I ended up riding quite a ways, and also ended up getting lost for a short time, too, around Diversey Ave, but managed to find my way back. I took some beautiful photos, and have added them to my thread.

I am thinking how thrilled to have another Deaf ed teacher who uses ASL at my new job. Whew!

Had orientation all week at my new job and the school system has been very accodomating and supportive. Of course, I had to self-advocate often in some situations.

Ugh... bike trouble. My chain started to act up just before I got home, so I'll need to oil it soon. Probably do that tomorrow.

Got my mower back. Did about 2/3rds of the back yard tonight. Glad it's a cool evening.

Got my mower back. Did about 2/3rds of the back yard tonight. Glad it's a cool evening.

The evenings have been cool lately. Early Fall for our area?

The interview I have on Monday :) I'm doing a 30 minute practical this time soooooo yes!!!!!

I've had 3 different interviews since I moved here where after the interview they said they'd contact me about coming back for a practical (that's where I give someone who works there a massage, like an audition) then never heard from them again. I have the experience, over 4 years, all the modalities they're looking for...Swedish, deep tissue, hot stones, prenatal and I can do sports. But they didn't even let me give someone a massage so I've felt screwed over. I can't help but start to get a complex that it's because I'm deaf. Clients don't care, but I'm starting to think the bosses do :(

But I'm much more hopefull about this one since they're scheduling the practical with the interview, so I can show them my stuff ;) so to speak, prove that yes indeed this deaf chick is an awesome massage therapist. :)

I am working though, have been since December. I'm just looking for more $$$ and a better location. Where I work now is too far away from the more affordable neighborhoods.

Oh, and I miss my kiddos.

Good information. I had no idea how much synthetic grass cost. For our front yard only it would be roughly $10,000.....not going to happen. Hubby would never do it anyway.

WOW! That is a lot for fake grass , it might be cheaper to pour some green concrete down for a lawn. :giggle:

Thinking that I did not enjoy the little family get together today with part of my extended family. Everyone was talking at the same time. Then when I finally had a chance to speak the person would just stop talking to me and answer someone else.

Get to do it again tomorrow. Sixteen of us taking my mom out for her birthday.

Tonight I'm going to church at 5 pm. They're having a special outdoor service called Blessing of the Animals. Everyone's bringing their pets to be blessed, so it's going to be a zoo. Should be fun! I last went to one of these about 5 years ago.

Thinking that I did not enjoy the little family get together today with part of my extended family. Everyone was talking at the same time. Then when I finally had a chance to speak the person would just stop talking to me and answer someone else.

They're missing out on what a nice, thoughtful, and charming individual you are. I would take the time to hear you out, a BIG :hug: to cheer you up! :P

the same thing happens to me so I stopped trying. If they complain, then they have to do their part.

That sound very familiar to me , this happen all the time in my family growing up , you had to talk over someone else to get attention . That person you wrote about sound like a real jerk , do you see them very often?

I been thinking it's too bad we can't put some rabbit food out lace with birth control in back yard. The rabbits are loaded with ticks and fleas and they're losing their fear of people. I see rabbits not moving when a person walk right pass them . I no longer think of the rabbits as being cute .

am thinking how proud I am of my closet - immaculate and orderly

10501850_10104146752696239_1544676923830004520_n.jpg

How to get rid of this computer virus:hmm:

I am thinking about doing something different this week. Pretty sure I sense a trip downtown this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back