What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
As of midnight last night, yes. There was no update this morning yet. I truly hope he's not still right in my area.

Stay safe! All of us should at all times anyway. :hug:

Angel, hope you can get to see your daughter some way. I know it's hard when family's far apart! :aw:

I'm thinking about the fight my folks has yesterday.

:aw:thanks, WDYS! <your response to my post about hernia>

I've been avoiding lifting cases of cans, which is likely <my opinion> what prompted the hernia to become the bulge. And I was doing more overall bending and lifting, repetitively, then I had before I got that job. Even though overall, in comparison to the average person, what I was lifting wasn't heavy.
I'm physically not capable of lifting very much anyway, because I'm a small person with little muscle mass but I -was- lifting cases of cans before.
Folks at work have been very good about it.

That is good folks at work been understanding about you not being able to lift heavy things. People are not always that understanding . I hope you'll feel better soon.
I was cleaning out my fridge today and smashed the right side of my head on the freezer door . I could not believe it ,I hit my head right where it was hit from the auto accident and it not realize how bad it was until I tried taking my dog for a walk . My head it hurting all over again, I need to start wearing a hard hat! :(

yeah, you're right, people aren't always understanding!
I'm sorry about you hit your head! Ouch!! :(
A few weeks ago I had the cabinet door open, it's above the dishwasher. I was putting away dishes into that cabinet and straightened up to put one away and hit my head on the corner of the open cabinet door.

we -could- pad the door edges!

Stay safe! All of us should at all times anyway. :hug:

AC...be carefull! :hug:

Thanks! He still hasn't been caught. But as of yesterday police responded to a tip at the suburban airport hangar (which is about 5 miles south of me.) He wasn't found, obviously, but hopefully the tip was credible meaning he is not as close to my house anymore. Who knows... The day of the shooting, he pulled into a gas station and shot someone execution style. Everyone at the gas station witnessed it. Creepy.

:shock::aw: Oh I hope he's not near you and doesn't hurt anyone else...

this reminds me of when I was a kid, about 15 and we lived in an urban area that was having a lot of crime/gang stuff. I was in high school then and my dad worked evening or third shift security and my mom was active in the community and attended a meeting that went late at night. So I was alone about 11pm some weeknight and I was gonna take a bath and go to bed. Between us and the house right next door was a small yard space that was the length of the two houses. My bed was in a room on that side of our house, against that outer wall. I -thought - I heard something and had a bad feeling. So I decided NOT to get un-dressed and take my bath, which was ready with the warm water. I got up and started looking around. Then I started hearing sirens, lots of them, and saw police patrolling back and forth with spotlight along our street. I got the phone and a butcher knife and started walking around, looking and waiting. I looked out the front door and cop asked me - did you see anybody there? I said that I thought I heard something. He got out of his car and looked all around our property. Nothing. He drove away but I kept hearing multiple sirens and seeing cruisers back and forth. I stayed up til my dad got home and told him what was going on. HE then stayed up and waited in his uniform for my mom to come home from her meeting, which ended up 3 in the morning.

We found out next day that there was an armed robbery assault with mulitple offenders that occurred near or at the mall a block or two from our house, which was increasingly the site of gang activity, including a mass shooting in daytime at said mall - which I happened to be there when that happened.
I-would- have been in the store where that occurred but decided to stop and go into the bookstore that was on the way to the store where the shooting happened.
We used to walk to that mall all the time and get our groceries at the grcoery store in it.

Anyway, glad you're ok, AC!

Thanks! He still hasn't been caught. But as of yesterday police responded to a tip at the suburban airport hangar (which is about 5 miles south of me.) He wasn't found, obviously, but hopefully the tip was credible meaning he is not as close to my house anymore. Who knows... The day of the shooting, he pulled into a gas station and shot someone execution style. Everyone at the gas station witnessed it. Creepy.

I have lost track of if you said where the person that was shot is from or not. But if it was at a gas station, both could have been from very far away and that just happened to be where the shooter caught up with the person that was shot.

I have lost track of if you said where the person that was shot is from or not. But if it was at a gas station, both could have been from very far away and that just happened to be where the shooter caught up with the person that was shot.

The gas station was about 10 miles from my house. He left and dumped the car near my house.

EDIT: Because he hasn't been found yet after dumping the car, follow-up articles say that his sister thinks he may have killed himself.

Thanks, Dogmom. And your own story sounds scary too! :eek:

:shock: My Google+ page has nearly 11,000 views. I'm wondering how that's even possible.

:shock: My Google+ page has nearly 11,000 views. I'm wondering how that's even possible.

Stalkers. Lots and lots of hot women stalkers, watching every move you make, every breath you take, they'll be watching youuuuuuuuu.

Stalkers. Lots and lots of hot women stalkers, watching every move you make, every breath you take, they'll be watching youuuuuuuuu.

Uh huh. I've often wondered if I didn't have a secret admirer or two.

Does she work at Hooters? ;)

yeah, you're right, people aren't always understanding!
I'm sorry about you hit your head! Ouch!! :(
A few weeks ago I had the cabinet door open, it's above the dishwasher. I was putting away dishes into that cabinet and straightened up to put one away and hit my head on the corner of the open cabinet door.

we -could- pad the door edges!

I told my daughter I should put some form rubber on my freezer door b/c this is not first time I hit my head on it. Ouch to you too damn that had to hurt like hell hitting your head on the cabinet door like that . You could cut your head on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back