What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish bosses sees the job performance over the hearing status... the only thing we can't do is hear but can do just anything like hearing people. :)

Exactly!!! Which is why I'm bummed about the practical. For one if the interviews I am, the other one for even more $$ I'm not, they may have me come back. I don't why they think it's more important to talk to me, have me massage someone. The proof is in the pudding know what I mean. Oh that's what a practical is, massage the boss.

I am thinking about how beautiful my niece is. She was born today at 3:50 am. She weighs 7 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches.
Picture of my niece:

10565132_4594627401699_1372185877033542737_n_zpsc98134ba.jpg

That happens when you first install it. Yes, the restart should work. Also, make sure you sign in, too. They won't send you a bill, but it's to protect your laptop.

True. It's working better :)

Congrats being an aunt. :)

I am thinking about how beautiful my niece is. She was born today at 3:50 am. She weighs 7 lbs 5 oz and 20.5 inches.
Picture of my niece:

10565132_4594627401699_1372185877033542737_n_zpsc98134ba.jpg

Thinking how great it is that the restaurant Red Robin makes any of their signature hamburgers in "mini" size. Comes with a few fries too. It was actually really good.

Thinking how great it is that the restaurant Red Robin makes any of their signature hamburgers in "mini" size. Comes with a few fries too. It was actually really good.

Making me hungry lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly!!! Which is why I'm bummed about the practical. For one if the interviews I am, the other one for even more $$ I'm not, they may have me come back. I don't why they think it's more important to talk to me, have me massage someone. The proof is in the pudding know what I mean. Oh that's what a practical is, massage the boss.

Don't sweat it you'll do fine! You've got to be pretty good at it or you wouldn't have made it this far ;) I know someone that works for a travel agency in Dallas I could ask them about the place if you'd like.

Thanks anyway, plenty of info on the inter webs ;)

Thinking how everyone is doing at their first day back at my old job and missing them all. I realize how emotionally attached I am to them even through the good and the bad. Feeling a little depressed but I asked for it.
Iam not working today at my new job but I will still go down there to set up my classroom. Need to stay busy so I don't dwell on what's happening today at my old job with their first day back. Its hard when my 3 girlfriends, my brother, and his wife are all there and for the first time in 12 years, I am not. It hit me really hard this morning. Didn't expect that.

:hug: shel90. I'm sorry. Hope things are looking up for you soon. I can image how hard for someone who had to change the things for the first time in years.

Change always takes getting used to. Hopefully in the days ahead as you get busy with students you will be happy about it all. And sometimes, change is just necessary. Hugs!

Rio-

if you have a stubborn virus, look for specialized programs or patches (usually through antivirus programs like Norton's)- they're standalone removal tools that will work where sometimes the antivirus programs can't get at them. They're also free and are good quality programs.

Have been down that road in clearing up pesky viruses/trojans/malware that could not be removed by antivirus programs.

and before anyone SAYS it- you never know... even bitdefender or MSE (which i have on one of my computers at least) may not always be able to clean out all of the remnants of a nasty program. It's actually not a bad idea to have several malware/antivirus programs- just don't have all of them running at the same time.

I'm wondering what it'll be like to get one of these:

fixedw_large_2x.jpg

Now that would be something to consider someday.

Are you planning on making yourself a chocolate bathroom?

Nope. That's from the Hersey Store here in Chicago. That place I last visited 24 months ago, and would like to visit again soon, either at the end of the year or in 2015. Only problem is, getting to it isn't that easy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back