What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that most of the MLK boulevards were renamed for streets in urban areas, where there were already crime and drug problems. Most of the street renaming was done in a rush after his assassination.

Sadly, all the "good" spots for renaming had been taken previously for JFK after his assassination. That is, airport, space center, schools, and a Navy ship got his name.

I think that most of the MLK boulevards were renamed for streets in urban areas, where there were already crime and drug problems. Most of the street renaming was done in a rush after his assassination.

Sadly, all the "good" spots for renaming had been taken previously for JFK after his assassination. That is, airport, space center, schools, and a Navy ship got his name.

I was thinking that too about the streets named after MLK .

Same here in Baltimore...the MLK Blvd is crime ridden and dangerous.

Here in atlanta MLK is a bad area and even in my hometown of daytona beach florida there's a MLK that's notorious for crime. So yeah there's a pattern that MLK = crime. I have a dream indeed.

MLK Blvd. in Jacksonville is also a pretty bad place to be at night. I didn't realize it was the case elsewhere. It seems to be a deliberate pattern, odd.

Meanwhile, Lee Jackson Highway is quite scenic.
20140327144514677123000000-o.jpg

MLK Blvd here in Wilmington, DE is short and is mostly an "expressway". The streets at either end are low income areas, but I don't know what the crime/drug activity is on those streets.

I'm not sure about King Dr in downtown Chicago, but I do know it's dangerous, though.

Finally made it back to the Deaf meet up! Lots of people came again, so that was nice. I even got invited to take a class up there. It's a small offering, so pretty cool that they remembered me and weren't too ticked that I haven't been in so long.

I am thinking about my next adventure for August..... hmm, a few new pictures might be in order tomorrow and Sunday. I think that's what I'll do.

Raccoons usually don't come out in the daytime either. If someone sees one out in the daytime especially near a house or populated area they should stay away it probably does have rabies or something wrong with it.

Did you read my post ? This was a homeless cat and was outside all the time. :roll: The mail carrier think the owners moved and left the cat behind . :(
The cat would not get near me but he was starting to feel safe around me
and took sunbaths on my steps.

thinking i have one crazy family right now! jeez!! sure my papa is up in heaven thinking we are just to crazy right now!

Ahhhhh coffee at 3pm on a lovely saturday afternoon. (its winter here just you guys are wondering)

thinking that by not working all summer caused me to gain 10 lbs. Ugh

My oldest texted me asking for me to come get her. But she won't say why. Hopefully it's just a case of teenage syndrome.

Ahhhhh coffee at 3pm on a lovely saturday afternoon. (its winter here just you guys are wondering)

How long does your winter last and you get a dry cold or wet cold weather ?
Someone from Alaska told me that our winters in Massauchettes feel colder than Alaska b/c we get a wet cold.

Getting my life back to normal. Show is over. Am glad I only work one show a year. I'm not a night person...love my sleep.

I am thinking about my next adventure for August..... hmm, a few new pictures might be in order tomorrow and Sunday. I think that's what I'll do.

hmmm... exploring King Dr?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back