What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great!!! When do you start working there?

I think next Monday....I am supposed concave a pre employment meeting this week but I am waiting to hear from HR office.

Found out my daughter may not be able to come home to visit us from Ireland. Her student visa expires before she is completely done with school. Her boyfriend can come his visa was a month longer then hers. So if she comes home she may not be able to get back. She is looking into getting a dual citizenship but they need all of our original important paperwork which I am not sending. If she can't get that done then she will need to spend about $500 for an extension school visa. What a pain.

Awww..hope everything gets worked out!

Knowing my work ethic, I probably would put in more than 35 hours a week.

Try not to Shel...once you do it will be expected of you. You worked so so hard at the job you have now.

My niece works doing government contracts. They just laid off 8 of her co workers leaving her to do it ALL. She works crazy, crazy hours and is definitely getting burnt out. Plus she has missed so much time with her daughter who just turned two. I tell my husband this all the time, don't do it. If you do all the work then the company will never hire any help. He was getting so burned out at work. Occasional overtime is fine but giving up your life for work is just not worth it.

Good luck at the new job.

I am thinking of signing up to do something adventurous :)

I saw this bumper sticker on a car today,

"So if Guns Kill People, Pencils Miss Spell Words, Cars Drive Drunk, and Spoons Make People Fat -"

I thought this was a good one , I had not seen it before.

Last edited:
I saw this bumper sticker on a car today,

"So if Guns Kill People, Pencils Miss Spell Words, Cars Drive Drunk, and Spoons Make People Fat -"

I thought this was a good one , I had seen it before.

1016834_474808225940630_1239911979_n.jpg

I saw a bumper sticker the other day that said:

I Brake for Midgets

(Parody of the popular bumper sticker that says I Brake for Animals as a warning.)

Thinking that I want this emotional tirade to be over and done with and things get back to normal.

to buy pac of ciggies and another fail or sit relax with ciggi no husband and jd know what should do

That it's been a great, busy day at work but I'm still ready to go home and enjoy this BEE-YOU-TIFUL weather ! :)

My Patriots have a preseason game tonight! I am so glad football is back :)

I better get off line b/c we're having a thunder and lighting storm right now! The power may out like the last time.

I am thinking about genetics, teeth, sinus cavities, baking soda, inflammation, doctor bills, mineral salts, antibiotics, dentist philosophy, and the right and wrong of medical/dental work and the profit motive and how that works and doesn't work. Herbal treatments and primitive medicine and a simple lifestyle and just live and break free of a system designed to enslave me to oil companies. After I get this tooth extracted.

Stay safe if you do lose power!!

Thanks! We where lucky and did not lose any power but I thought the storm was over an went outside with my dog . He was trying to tell me he did not want to go out b/c it was still lighting . I did not hear the thunder until I got outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back