What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm... exploring King Dr?

Too far south, and plus, I've never been there, and don't intend to be anytime soon. North of Madison works for me, thanks.

Thinking that I just made one of the most difficult decisions in my life just now that is leaving me in tears.

Thank u...just turned in my resignation at my teaching job and I didn't think it was going to be this hard. My hands are shaking literally.

Thank u...just turned in my resignation at my teaching job and I didn't think it was going to be this hard. My hands are shaking literally.
Career transitions can be hard. I hope this works out for you in the long run.

Career transitions can be hard. I hope this works out for you in the long run.

Me too...12 years at my workplace and I cant believe it is over. wow.

:hug: New chapter is kind of scary in life but good change.

going doctors later I dread these people trying make them understand me and me them

That is a monumental step. Try to focus on the positive effect you've had, don't let the emotions overwhelm you in the face of what you've done. You should feel proud!

Thanks everyone. I did get a new job ..just a new world for me but the pay is much much more and I only work 35 hours a week. NOT BAD AT ALL!!!!!

Thanks everyone. I did get a new job ..just a new world for me but the pay is much much more and I only work 35 hours a week. NOT BAD AT ALL!!!!!

Great!!! When do you start working there?

I am thinking of resting today.... I was on my bicycle at 6:15 this morning to Jewel before I went and took care of my business today, and I got back home less than an hour ago, and am worn out.

wow.. yeah even if near the end you were not happy in the job you still feel emotional leaving the place. I was in one job for 7.5 years but quit to go to school for computer programming full time (and I mean full time 5 days a week 830-430 lol). I was definitely sad to leave so many of the folks I became friends with there even though I was burned out so badly on the job.

Sadly I've lost complete contact with all of them- I still think of a few of them from time to time as well as the residents I used to work with and wonder where they are now...

Found out my daughter may not be able to come home to visit us from Ireland. Her student visa expires before she is completely done with school. Her boyfriend can come his visa was a month longer then hers. So if she comes home she may not be able to get back. She is looking into getting a dual citizenship but they need all of our original important paperwork which I am not sending. If she can't get that done then she will need to spend about $500 for an extension school visa. What a pain.

Found out my daughter may not be able to come home to visit us from Ireland. Her student visa expires before she is completely done with school. Her boyfriend can come his visa was a month longer then hers. So if she comes home she may not be able to get back. She is looking into getting a dual citizenship but they need all of our original important paperwork which I am not sending. If she can't get that done then she will need to spend about $500 for an extension school visa. What a pain.
Oh, I'm sorry. :(

I guess you could not tell 'a little white lie' and say you lost all the " original important paperwork "and had to have get copies made of them.
That is an expensive pain in the butt. I am sorry to hear this as I know you been really looking forward to seeing your daughter.

I guess you could not tell 'a little white lie' and say you lost all the " original important paperwork "and had to have get copies made of them.
That is an expensive pain in the butt. I am sorry to hear this as I know you been really looking forward to seeing your daughter.

Thanks, she is pretty persistent and I am sure she will find a way to make it happen. She has wanted to apply for dual citizenship for quite some time so this might be a positive thing for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back