What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one truckload?

Yep, just one.

the-titan.jpg

The problem with bats in some areas that they carry rabies... same with raccoons. We have to be cautious when they encounter people or pets. Rabies in animals can get really nasty... kind of reminds me of a 1982(?) movie Cujo.

Raccoons eat cats too , so people not let their cats outside f there a lot of raccoons around.

Raccoons eat cats too , so people not let their cats outside f there a lot of raccoons around.

It's important that all animals who lives with people, and they need to get vaccinated regularly.

Cats or dogs can go out if raccoons are around as long as they got vaccinated. Of course, it is not a good idea to leave them out without supervision.

Don't forget any animals who are indoors who still need to get vaccinated for rabies, anyway.

We have bats in our neighborhood, and our daughter does in her neighborhood, too. They have a bat house.

When TCS and I take our evening walk, there are two bats who swoop down around us, and follow us. They haven't touched us, so far, so it's OK. If they do, I will have to start wearing a hat on our walks. :lol:

We had a bat in house two times . My mom would dump out the ice from the freezer tray every morning and one time the ice was making a lot of noises in the kitchen sink and mom went to see what was in the sink , there was bat under the ice. Mom yelled for dad and her son , they got the bat out of the house . My ex brother wanted to put the poor bat in a glass jar and put the cover on it. I would not allow that to happen . The other time my mom was getting ready to go out and was putting her coat on and was not able to get an arm in a sleeve so mom shook her coat thinking a glove or a hat was in the sleeve and out fell at bat ! We where all :shock: , the bat must had gotten in our house through the chimney and got tried and thought mom coat sleeve was a nice little cave.

I am thinking about tomorrow's things to do, as I have a lot to do tomorrow, and plus, my day starts early tomorrow-- 7:45 AM, and I'll need to be in bed early tonight.

Interesting. For me, what I understand, i m supposed to trap a bat if bat happens to enter my house. If so, then i have to call the health dept to come here and get the bat. They will kill bat to test to see if bat has rabies or not. rabies can be a fatal.

good idea to get the vaccinnated for rabies.
I don't believe humans normally get vaccinations to prevent rabies unless there's been a risk incident like getting bitten by a suspect animal. It's not like taking your dog to the vet to get a shot and a tag.

I don't believe humans normally get vaccinations to prevent rabies unless there's been a risk incident like getting bitten by a suspect animal. It's not like taking your dog to the vet to get a shot and a tag.

Oops i wasnt clear. I meant for cats and dogs that need to get vaccinated regularly. If we get bitten by bat or any specific animals that carries rabies then we ll need to get vaccinated. :D

It can be fatal.

It's important that all animals who lives with people, and they need to get vaccinated regularly.

Cats or dogs can go out if raccoons are around as long as they got vaccinated. Of course, it is not a good idea to leave them out without supervision.

Don't forget any animals who are indoors who still need to get vaccinated for rabies, anyway.

It going to be very hard to supervise a cat in the yard unless it on a leash . My city warned people that lived near the ocean not to let their pets out alone b/c of the coyotes where killing people pets . Two days later I saw on the new a woman complaining about the city not doing anything about the coyotes, the woman had let her small dog out alone and it was dead within a few seconds. I was like WTF , there was just a warning not to do that and the fool let out her dog that was a midnight snack for a coyote . I did not know if some people realize raccoons eat cats. I rescues at cat that had it back eaten off by a raccoon , I could see the poor cat bones.

I need to order a spare set of coils and spark plugs. The shop charges too much! 2000 Jetta with 229k miles, and I still have one original coil left!

I know it was horrible , I was feeding the cat b/c it homeless and I had not seen him for awhile and got really worried . The poor kitty found the strength to get back to my condo so I could help him. He was taken to the vet and now has a forever home. The cat was starting to feel very safe at my building and would sit at the steps on my deck . I was going to try and get him come into condo at night but that never happen .

Raccoons usually don't come out in the daytime either. If someone sees one out in the daytime especially near a house or populated area they should stay away it probably does have rabies or something wrong with it.

Really I should call the health depth because I saw raccoon around 4 pm in a daytime. It's unusual for me to see raccoon there. Thank you for the heads up. I'll research on it since i need to know more about animals snd rabies.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

Am thinking about a Court show I saw on TV...where this man admitted he was a Crack Head for 20 years....he also wrote a Book about his addiction and does speeches.....He stated...."I had a $500 a day drug habit....and drove a truck all over the States...and whenever I wanted some drugs....all I had to do was look for the street name "Martin Luther King Boulevard"...and any drug could be found on that street".....in any State!.....He also stated that Crack originated in Africa.....

I was disappointed with that statement....what a disgrace to Martin Luther's name.....

I'd never heard that before. Is it some sort of "code" among drug users that drugs can be found on any Martin Luther King Boulevard? That's interesting.

We have a MLK street in another town that is infected with gang activity and high crimes from robbery to murder.

I'd never heard that before. Is it some sort of "code" among drug users that drugs can be found on any Martin Luther King Boulevard? That's interesting.

Not sure about a "code".....but Martin Luther King Boulevard is infested with drugs in my own City.....and most other cities as well.....To me...it's awful...shows disrespect to the man that should be highly regarded and remembered in a good way.....

a chain reaction from this site 1 pic of black squirrles 2leads on to red squirrles 3 leads on to Scotland 4 looks like I want to go see them5looks at bank accounts 6 no money for a trip

Here in atlanta MLK is a bad area and even in my hometown of daytona beach florida there's a MLK that's notorious for crime. So yeah there's a pattern that MLK = crime. I have a dream indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back