What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gross, why!? I have no reason to have a secret admirer! They need to go away and stay there! :mad2: Unless it's Jess, because she's my buddy and I already claimed responsibility for her.... :P :laugh2: Seriously though, I'm mean, vicious and evil! None of that, no! :mad: Go away and stay there! :mad: I will break out the broomstick if I have to, just like in the old days!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they're dudes too!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! *facepalm* Gosh darn it! UGH! :mad:

You can set your preferences so that only people on your friends list can message you.

Gets rid of the problems very quickly and easily.

Gross, why!? I have no reason to have a secret admirer! They need to go away and stay there! :mad2: Unless it's Jess, because she's my buddy and I already claimed responsibility for her.... :P :laugh2: Seriously though, I'm mean, vicious and evil! None of that, no! :mad: Go away and stay there! :mad: I will break out the broomstick if I have to, just like in the old days!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they're dudes too!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! *facepalm* Gosh darn it! UGH! :mad:

All the guys wanting to flirt with you. Lol

Feeling kind of sad that I am realizing I lost a year plus worth or memories when I was sick.

Such a strange feeling.......

Oh, I am thinking about something else now after checking my inbox...

ASL STUDENTS STOP WRITING ME TO SKYPE! I DO NOT WANT TO SKYPE YOU!!! I WILL NOT SKYPE YOU!!! There is your mass reply.... I am not going to write you back... STAHP IT! Good grief! It's become an epidemic lately, what the heck!? I don't even come off as friendly, stop writing me!!! :mad2: I don't even have Skype!!! What Deaf person has Skype, am I the only one who doesn't? Am I out of the loop? :roll:

Seriously though, it's becoming annoying.... :squint:

I am sorry but I had to LOL , but not at you , I just found this funny the way you put this. And I do not have a Skype .

Two More Nights of this over night shift job and i am done. ready to get this night over with and done!

Dangers of staying in a hot tub for too long - AmericaNowNews.com

That can be risky , drinking in a hot tub. I heard of a couple that cooked themselves this way. Their bodies got over heated from drinking and being a hot tub.

:laugh2: I'm not laughing at the cooking themselves, I'm laughing because I would definitely not stay in THAT long.... I've done this on multiple occasions, I will be okay. :P I did it last night... Just for 2 hours... it was wonderful and I feel much less sore. However, thank you for your concern of a less cooked Mew... :ugh:

Yeah, I've been to hottub and stayed in for hours... it's a good place to relax... if you have health issues or pregnant, then that is not recommended to stay for long periods of time.

I am thinking about.....

I have.... a ..... date.... type.... thingy..... ish..... thing..... kind of..... thing..... for Gay pride on this Saturday.... :ugh: How uncomfortable.... :ugh:

Hmm no more mentioning of brooms, dustpans and dust bunnies! Ack! no more mentioning of vacuum cleanrs! Oh! the horror!!! :giggle:

My whole condo is one huge dust-bunny until they finish this construction on my balconies.... When it's done, you can get back to work! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back