What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I am thinking about something else now after checking my inbox...

ASL STUDENTS STOP WRITING ME TO SKYPE! I DO NOT WANT TO SKYPE YOU!!! I WILL NOT SKYPE YOU!!! There is your mass reply.... I am not going to write you back... STAHP IT! Good grief! It's become an epidemic lately, what the heck!? I don't even come off as friendly, stop writing me!!! :mad2: I don't even have Skype!!! What Deaf person has Skype, am I the only one who doesn't? Am I out of the loop? :roll:

Seriously though, it's becoming annoying.... :squint:

Night shift... Ugh..

luckily its my last week of doing the night shift! i have gotten used to it but it does suck tho but gonna do what i gonna do to keep busy

Mew- i like you! PLEASE Skype me! Haha! :lol: just kidding anyway i just wanna do that to you. but yeah i hadnt gotten those yet but they do sound annoying and i dont even use skype anymore.

You know, I have never got them until this past week or so.... I don't understand it... :roll: Spam, I'm guessing.... :squint: OMGERD DEAF CHICK!!! MUST...... COMMUNICATE!!! :roll: Good grief people... Like I have nothing better to do. :roll: It's becoming incredibly annoying, to say the least. Maybe if they invest in Purple, I will consider.... :ugh: Not... :P

I have to pull nights every now and again... Blech! :squint:

Mew -- looks like you got a secret admirer... :laugh2: j/k

Mew-seem like you are popular for no reason at all and like Calvin said maybe a secret admirer! ;) haha! but who knows people are weird and just really wants attention sometime

i hate night shift! cant wait to go home and sleep

Mew, you are not alone. I don't even know how to use Skype, never installed it or seen what it can do.

I guess my early years of using webcam via AIM and what not, burned that for me. LOL

Gross, why!? I have no reason to have a secret admirer! They need to go away and stay there! :mad2: Unless it's Jess, because she's my buddy and I already claimed responsibility for her.... :P :laugh2: Seriously though, I'm mean, vicious and evil! None of that, no! :mad: Go away and stay there! :mad: I will break out the broomstick if I have to, just like in the old days!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, they're dudes too!!!!! Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! *facepalm* Gosh darn it! UGH! :mad:

is there a block button or something or you can just use superpowers and send them off flying somewhere else! lol. people are weird and Creepy these days and by me reading old threads my god why the hell are they on here! i dont even use any videos at all since its really Really creepy!

Hence why I keep a kitty cat with red eyes as my picture.... :ugh: Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.... :ugh:

Plus that's what I look like when I'm angry... :D

and people still message you when you have shown your evilness goodness those people might wanna watch out then lol

Better stay 10 miles away when she is really angry.... ;)

Hence why I keep a kitty cat with red eyes as my picture.... :ugh: Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeers.... :ugh:

Yeah, I'm like the cat version of the Hulk apparently... :laugh2: Oh gosh... :laugh2: :rofl:

It's Jess you have to watch out for, she's the nut kicker around these parts! :laugh2: ;)

Haha! oh goodness well then! haha! good to know then! and plus if someone do it again just let your evilself come out ;-)

which one is Jess? lol

Haha! oh goodness well then! haha! good to know then! and plus if someone do it again just let your evilself come out ;-)

which one is Jess? lol

Jess is the one who has the username of "Femme Fatale."

There's no good reason to be angry.

By the way, I am thinking about the fact I am going to Colorado next week!! :laugh2:

I didn't have Skype for a long time- Kept refusing to upgrade MSN Messenger (even went so far to find a program that will revert it for you so you can keep the old version lol). I finally had to install Skype (under a different name) to use for a job interview :P (which I didn't get hmph). Haven't opened it in months now.

Thinking that I enjoyed meeting old ADers in the past few days. 4 of them are no longer active here and one is active here. :)

I've gotten several Skype emails too. I've just ignored them all. It has gotten annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back