What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you not logged in by chance? On another forum I've heard the guests get bombarded with ads.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I had to uninstall Ads byFreeWizard...or something like that....so far it's working...no more pop-ups...

I use my IPad and adds pop up all the time. They are adds for something I might have searched for at one time or another. No clue how to get rid of them.

I use my IPad and adds pop up all the time. They are adds for something I might have searched for at one time or another. No clue how to get rid of them.

perhaps goggle...uninstall...(name of ad)...and it will tell you how to do this...(as that's what I did)...works great now!

I never see any ads. Only at the very top of any page but they're not pop-ups. I use the iPad.

Mine aren't pop-ups, either. The ads are at both the top and the bottom of each page and they don't bother me cuz they are for things I've researched or been to before....

I get just the banner ads at the top and bottom. I don't mind them. I've even used one to get a discount on online orders. I think it was for Land's End or LL Bean.

I get just the banner ads at the top and bottom. I don't mind them. I've even used one to get a discount on online orders. I think it was for Land's End or LL Bean.

OK that is how mine is too. I get adds for Christian Singles, not too sure where those come from:giggle:

OK that is how mine is too. I get adds for Christian Singles, not too sure where those come from:giggle:

I like some of the ads. I collect eyeglasses, so I get lots of ads with frames that might interest me.

But recently, I bought a Hello Kitty hearing aid charm on eBay, so now I am getting lots of ads for Hello Kitty glasses frames.

I might even like them, but they are for little kids. :P

Mine aren't pop-ups, either. The ads are at both the top and the bottom of each page and they don't bother me cuz they are for things I've researched or been to before....

I was getting pop up ads too and my daughter help me get rid of them . They where a pain in the butt!

Botti, I know it is quite a ways from your home but have you been to LeMars? Is it true what they say about making more ice cream than any other city in the world? If it is, it would seem that the majority of the 10K people living there would be working for that outfit. Is the ice cream really good?

Botti, I know it is quite a ways from your home but have you been to LeMars? Is it true what they say about making more ice cream than any other city in the world? If it is, it would seem that the majority of the 10K people living there would be working for that outfit. Is the ice cream really good?

I haven't been there, but it is the biggest ice cream producer in the world I think.

Wells Blue Bunny is readily available, but it isn't my favorite. I really think it is just average, big commercial grocery store fare.

We do buy it on sales though.

I haven't been there, but it is the biggest ice cream producer in the world I think.

Wells Blue Bunny is readily available, but it isn't my favorite. I really think it is just average, big commercial grocery store fare.

We do buy it on sales though.

Saw a couple of pictures of the town....looks like a quaint, clean town to spend the day rummaging around.....

Saw a couple of pictures of the town....looks like a quaint, clean town to spend the day rummaging around.....

Might check that out on a vacation day sometime. :)

Might check that out on a vacation day sometime. :)

Hope you go.....225 miles one way so stay overnight at a B & B place or maybe even in a historical old hotel if they have one.....

all this reading about icecream is making me crave some ice cream right now!!

Thinking about that job interview today at 10 30 am and how I forgot to let them know that I need an ASL interpreter. Ooops. I will do my best with lipreading.

My body, and being sore.... Omgerd.... ow... I want to sleep for DAYS! I need a hot tub... and some alcohol... that ought to make it better.... :D

giphy.gif

My body, and being sore.... Omgerd.... ow... I want to sleep for DAYS! I need a hot tub... and some alcohol... that ought to make it better.... :D

sleel sounds so good right now! i love sleep, two more hours till i can go homw from the over night shift and just sleep all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back