What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My understanding is that there are walls between the guestrooms. But instead of yours having a wall between the bedroom and bathroom part it is a curtain. There would be a wall between yours and any other guest.

Am I right, Jiro?

there's no wall in my hotel room. just a curtain.

Oh, lets not forget I couldn't park in my garage or driveway ( leading to my garage ) for 4 months. So they gave me these ghetto signs to put in my windshield to give me permission to park in the street since the scaffolding blocked my garage and driveway and when it wasn't they didn't want to risk dropping crap on my car... Okay, I understand this. The HoA strictly prohibits parking in the street EVER. So, these signs in my window will allow it, okay... no biggie ( Since there isn't enough guest parking spaces to accommodate all the residents units being worked on and guests ) Alright... cool. NOT COOL!!! I parked 2.5 inches too close to the sidewalk and they TOWED MY FREAKING CAR!!! I came out that morning and my car was GONE! They left a note on my door saying I was parked too close to the sidewalk ( 2.52 inches ) and I was towed... Guess how much that was?!? $279.00!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, you want to talk about livid.... you have no idea.... Needless to say I went to that HoA meeting and was reimbursed my money by check... took them a couple of weeks... but I got my check! :mad2: Oh I was SO mad! See, told you I could go on for hours... Okay, I need to stop ranting about the condo construction, it's making me boil!!!

We had to have new decks put on our condos too and I had a put in a new sliding door not know we would be getting new decks. I would had waited
to put my new door in after the deck was put in. I got home one day and found the guy a using power sander to sand down some wood and the jackass had the wood leaning my new screen door !There wood dust all over my new sliding new door and I was BS !! I got pissed off at the jackass and told him get wood off my door and the ass asked then where should he work. I told on the lawn and use a wooden horse . I also told the ass to clean my door off and the ash*** told me to blow the stuff off! Damn
if I had been a guy I would knock that ass block off! I called the office and they talked to the assO and he was pissed off at me for calling the office.
My condo is run by idiots, the exterior trim has not been painted since in over 30 years and the trustees had each owner pay an asset fee of $300
to paint walls in the hallways and put in new rugs. The inside looks great and the exterior trims and stairs railing are rotten away! The manger told me the wood will be fine will all the paint chipped off and it does not mean the wood will get rotten. :roll: We had to replace some wood already ,
Condos! I hate them and I really am NOT looking forward to moving to another one.

Lunch next week with my twin sister and best friend whoohoo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would it would not be safe to leave anything of value in your room when you went out.

No wall IN the room. I highly suspect there were walls AROUND the room separating it from the hall, the other guest room(s) & the outside. Just like any other hotel room.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

No wall IN the room. I highly suspect there were walls AROUND the room separating it from the hall, the other guest room(s) & the outside. Just like any other hotel room.

That is what I mean , walls between guestrooms , that is walls in a room to me.

My understanding is that there are walls between the guestrooms. But instead of yours having a wall between the bedroom and bathroom part it is a curtain. There would be a wall between yours and any other guest.

Am I right, Jiro?

I think LoveBlue and I are both trying to describe the same thing with different words. Not sure if all the others are understanding us or not though!

That is what I mean , walls between guestrooms , that is walls in a room to me.

Then why did you make the comment about valuables. The room is no less safe than one with a wall & door between the bed area & the bathroom.

Then why did you make the comment about valuables. The room is no less safe than one with a wall & door between the bed area & the bathroom.

Really ?? I thought the rooms had NO walls AT ALL that there where only curtains between the each unit . I am so done with this .

Speaking of hot tubs....we actually invested in one about ten years ago. It's pretty big, seats 6 people. We had it installed outside on our deck. Two years went by and the jets stopped working. No bubbles but we did get hot water. The company had gone out of business and we could find no one who could fix it. So it's been sitting on our deck empty for many years. I need to find someone to come and remove it which won't be easy. Hubby found it to be a lot of work due to all the different chemicals. I miss it, made my muscles so relaxed.

Speaking of hot tubs....we actually invested in one about ten years ago. It's pretty big, seats 6 people. We had it installed outside on our deck. Two years went by and the jets stopped working. No bubbles but we did get hot water. The company had gone out of business and we could find no one who could fix it. So it's been sitting on our deck empty for many years. I need to find someone to come and remove it which won't be easy. Hubby found it to be a lot of work due to all the different chemicals. I miss it, made my muscles so relaxed.

You could use it for a big flower pot!

I would it would not be safe to leave anything of value in your room when you went out.

there's a safe box in my hotel room. and everybody knows you shouldn't be bringing valuable things when traveling.

lol wow. never thought a pix of my strange hotel room would sparkle such debate :lol:

both of you need to go to your hot tub and woosah!!!!!!!!!!! woosah!!!!!!

lol wow. never thought a pix of my strange hotel room would sparkle such debate :lol:

both of you need to go to your hot tub and woosah!!!!!!!!!!! woosah!!!!!!

Actually I would like a cold tub b/c it's so hot today. I thought there would a safe for people to leave there valuables .

I found a pie in my moms fridge... it looked DELICIOUS! It looked like coconut cream.... :drool: It was NOT coconut cream.... it was LEMON DEATH!!! :mad2: :mad: :barf: I HATE LEMON ANYTHING!!! ( I like lemonade but that's it ) UGH I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED!!! BLECH!!!!!! Not only do I LOATHE lemon with EVERY part of me!!! It is a complete shock to expect one thing and get a mouth full of another! Like when you expect to take a sip of pepsi and get a mouthful of Mountain Dew! UGH! I HATE LEMON!!! BLECH!!! Lemon cake, lemon cookies, lemon pie, anything lemon I HATE IT!!! UGH!!! I can't brush my teeth enough!!! :barf:

I found a pie in my moms fridge... it looked DELICIOUS! It looked like coconut cream.... :drool: It was NOT coconut cream.... it was LEMON DEATH!!! :mad2: :mad: :barf: I HATE LEMON ANYTHING!!! ( I like lemonade but that's it ) UGH I WAS SO DISAPPOINTED!!! BLECH!!!!!! Not only do I LOATHE lemon with EVERY part of me!!! It is a complete shock to expect one thing and get a mouth full of another! Like when you expect to take a sip of pepsi and get a mouthful of Mountain Dew! UGH! I HATE LEMON!!! BLECH!!! Lemon cake, lemon cookies, lemon pie, anything lemon I HATE IT!!! UGH!!! I can't brush my teeth enough!!! :barf:

In that case, I got a lemon in my fruit bowl, want one?? :P

oo gosh we make lemon everything. especially lemon cake. want some?

I'll take lemon pie... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back