What are you thinking about Part VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
she knows she loves me. thats why she looks at me like that. lol i probably annoy her more than anything lol

Why is my room cold as an ice box? Forgot to turn off the AC before I went to sleep, and now I'm shivering cold. @!#$ me for forgetting that we're supposed to get 50’s tonight.

Here set at 75o and it doesn't run much during the night because we open the windows at night to let the fresh breeze in.

Why is my room cold as an ice box? Forgot to turn off the AC before I went to sleep, and now I'm shivering cold. @!#$ me for forgetting that we're supposed to get 50’s tonight.

Yesterday was 5 years since Michael Jackson died... :shock: Does that do something for time prospective for ya? :shock: Wowzers.... :shock: And yes, I like his music, SHOOSH! :squint:

Here set at 75o and it doesn't run much during the night because we open the windows at night to let the fresh breeze in.

Well, my AC unit is separate from the rest of the house. The air from the unit here doesn't reach here for some reason, and they say something is blocking the flow of the air to here, so that's why I have my own unit. I don't own it, though-- they do.

Did someone say lemon pie? Hmm...yummy! But apple pie is better and is even yummiest! :)

I love to eat or drink things with lemon or lime, or lemon and lime. :)

Well, my AC unit is separate from the rest of the house. The air from the unit here doesn't reach here for some reason, and they say something is blocking the flow of the air to here, so that's why I have my own unit. I don't own it, though-- they do.
Does your unit have a thermostat that you can set?

Mmmm, fresh lemonade.

Lemon drops.

Fish or seafood with lemon.

But try a slice of Key lime pie, too. :drool:

I have a Key Lime pie recipe that I got from a friend and then found a version on the label of a gram cracker crust from the store. It takes about the 5 minutes they label it as. Water, Jello, yogurt, and thawed whipped topping. Have also done it using lemon flavored items rather than Key Lime. Have put the lemon version in chocolate crust rather than gram cracker except when knowing that one of the gals from a church group is going to be there who does not like chocolate!

I am willing to add the exact recipe if enough are interested. One way is diabetic friendly.

Does your unit have a thermostat that you can set?

I am under the impression that there is a basic window unit in his room. So probably not the type of thermostat that you can set to exact degrees.

I know it's a window unit but some of them do have thermostats. Even better, they are remote thermostat controls.

Window Air Conditioner Remote Thermostat from Sears.com

I've seen these before. They're good.

One example look like this:

71DVZPwYjNL._SL1500_.jpg

Many of these appear to be higher BTUs than you need for a single room. I have heard that often a more powerful one than you need does not come on often enough to control for humidity.

Mmmm, fresh lemonade.

Lemon drops.

Fish or seafood with lemon.

But try a slice of Key lime pie, too. :drool:

I made a lemon meringue pie once , I used my mom's cookbook and all the recipes call a lot butter and sugar. People where not thinking about how bad certain foods where for you when I was growing up. The pie came out pretty good for my first lemon meringue pie . I do not like lemon in my water or lemonade .

Mmm lemon meringue pie.. almost the only time I like lemon (except lemonade). I don't like lemon in my water (but in my iced tea yum) or on my seafood. Key Lime pie yum.

I'm the same as Mew though except with coconut. i see a pie and looks like banana cream or lemon meringue... one bite...EW! Ptooey!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back