What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking that my visits to AD are becoming dangerous. The number of times I'm face palming myself is getting ridiculous.

I'm thinking that my visits to AD are becoming dangerous. The number of times I'm face palming myself is getting ridiculous.

Is it near that time again already ?!?!? :shock:

I am thinking that i bet lots of you all who cant sleep at night at this late hour?? right? lol during winter time, i often stay up late than fall or spring but it depends on the months. :hmm:

Is it near that time again already ?!?!? :shock:

It might be. But I don't to be pms'ing or on the rag for dumb stuff to make me face palm dumb is dumb no matter what time if the month it is. I just lose my filter ;)

f I try and stifle all my dumb I will blow it out my nose like the last time. OUch

Think I was born too late love the old songs ...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I_izvAbhExY]Bee Gees - Stayin' Alive (1977) - YouTube[/ame]

Am thinking of one of my very best friends and old classmate (from NCSD) who died yesterday....I'm at loss of words...just shaking my head...reality is hitting me hard!....as time waits for no one...we never know one day to the next what will actually transpire....So rest in peace, Nell...we all loved you, but God loves you best.

Am thinking of one of my very best friends and old classmate (from NCSD) who died yesterday....I'm at loss of words...just shaking my head...reality is hitting me hard!....as time waits for no one...we never know one day to the next what will actually transpire....So rest in peace, Nell...we all loved you, but God loves you best.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend ... was she still in the Morganton area I can try to find the arrangements if she was for you... :hug:

Thinking I'm so excited that I got so much done. This is the first year in a long time where I have been able to do things myself. Shopping, errands, wrapping, dental appointment etc.

Hoping hubby isn't getting sick, we have fun plans this weekend. He came home from work not feeling so well.

I'm sorry to hear about your friend ... was she still in the Morganton area I can try to find the arrangements if she was for you... :hug:

We both went to NCSD...but she moved to Florida, then back to N.C. (Wilmington/Burgaw area)....she had planned to come back to Florida for quite awhile...but time seemed to run out....Friends in N.C. are keeping me updated and in contact.....so thanks anyway!

:hug:

RR......sending hugs your way. Had your friend been ill, or was this sudden? So sad, right before the holidays. Reminds us to live life to the fullest.

I'm sorry , it's really hard when you lose your friends.

I'm thinking of how I feel like I'm not in harmony with anything and how boring I'm when I talk one on one with other people.

I wouldn't invite myself to my own party! It could be way worse Derek. You are just fine - you could be me then you would really be in trouble.

This time of year I feel like that Vacation character out in the cold rain in his sodden bedraggled Santa suit all alone looking in the store windows at all the happy people yukking it up and enjoying the good time.

You are one good guy.

Im thinking aboit how cruel and disrepectful some people can be... a friend of mine (he has autism) went to visit at work. I know hr made a really big effort because he hates Spencer's. But then i kept seen this man poining and laughing at my friend. And his kids woth him. And when my friend tried to leave the store, that man put his foot so my friend would trip. And started to tell his kids about that stupid guy that tripped. I got really pissed off and went and started to yell at this man. (Almost got fired cuz of this until they noticed my friend was autistic) he ended up, very forcefull, saying sorry. I donated get why heck they made fun of him, even worest he was teaching his children to be the exact same way. Seriously some people...just ugh...

Thinking how happy I am to be done with finals and done with school until May!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thinking how happy today is Friday even though I only had a 3 day workweek!

I am thinking how unfortunately is that the party is cancalled for tomorrow due to the snow weather. I wish snow can wait until sunday.. All i want to be with family and friends at the party.. grrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back