What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking why the heck do I have 65,535 messages that aren't really there... :shock: It says I have 65,535 messages.... that's pretty special. :laugh2:

Oh, they went away now... I felt so popular! :laugh2:

You watch SOA? :D why am I so tickled by that? Tig's my favorite. I'm still waiting for another season to hit Netflix

Yeah, one of my fav shows....*snif*....can't believe what has happened to Tara!....

Just when you thought it was safe ...
spider-37.jpg

Yeah, one of my fav shows....*snif*....can't believe what has happened to Tara!....

I'm like 2 seasons behind I think, waiting and waiting for another one to get to Netflix. Last season I saw ended with Tara's hand breaking, opie shooting Clay and being dethroned lol sigh, I'm getting real annoyed with Netflix about that.

I do too!!! Nothing fits right :/ I'm somewhere between a junior and a women's size, but neither fits well, I usually opt for a 3 because it fits a little better than a 2 or a 4, I just need a belt.
I have a solution! It is goodonya's patented bicycle with no seat at all. That's right no seat. Ride this bicycle to and from work and in a matter of days not weeks you will not need a belt at all. People will marvel at your firm power packed ass that you can balance a wineglass on while doing sky stretches.

That's it, I'm going to start spinning the toilet paper roll every time before I sit now too.... :shock:

I have a solution! It is goodonya's patented bicycle with no seat at all. That's right no seat. Ride this bicycle to and from work and in a matter of days not weeks you will not need a belt at all. People will marvel at your firm power packed ass that you can balance a wineglass on while doing sky stretches.

Ummm, I hate to break it to you but a belt goes around the waist, the size of my bum doesn't effect it :D

Problem is I'm a little curvier than a junior size would fit, and not as curvy as a woman's size...somewhere in between, the butt to waist ratio isn't right for me in either of them :/ so I opt with something that fits my bum but is a little big in the waist. The belt is just to keep the waist from gaping open.

Besides I like heavy squats for my butt ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back