What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRIGGIN RADIOACTIVE BEASTS! :Ohno:

Meanwhile in Tampa, Florida ....
Sure-You-Want-To-Move-To-Florida.jpg

At least I can tell that one is fake. :laugh2: I did have a spider climb in my window tonight on my way home and I about drove off the road trying to blow it out and move away while seat-belted in.... :shock: Luckily it ran back out and I was able to roll my window up and keep it away... :shock: It was terrible....

At least I can tell that one is fake. :laugh2: I did have a spider climb in my window tonight on my way home and I about drove off the road trying to blow it out and move away while seat-belted in.... :shock: Luckily it ran back out and I was able to roll my window up and keep it away... :shock: It was terrible....

He got in and is waiting on your for tomorrow ;)
spider-in-my-car-june-20111.jpg

Never had one on the car, but had stopped in the middle of the road to let a confused duck pass! :laugh2::laugh2:

Never had one on the car, but had stopped in the middle of the road to let a confused duck pass! :laugh2::laugh2:

:laugh2: The birds here are terrible... Especially those white stork looking things... :doh: They love to drunkenly walk in the middle of the road during rush hour.... :doh:

I'm thinking why all the hype for Fossil and Relic watches?? Are they worth the hundreds they cost?

:laugh2: The birds here are terrible... Especially those white stork looking things... :doh: They love to drunkenly walk in the middle of the road during rush hour.... :doh:

Egrets I think? Equally as bad! I just SO HATE to clean their dropped muck off my car, especially after a carwash! :squint::laugh2:

There are some seagulls here T are really abnoying....i think they are a little lost....the sea is nowhere near...

Egrets I think? Equally as bad! I just SO HATE to clean their dropped muck off my car, especially after a carwash! :squint::laugh2:

Ugh.... every time... EVERY time I wash my car.... one of the seagulls or Egret things find it!!! :mad: You know what's worse? How Florida uses that "reclaimed" water crap... it smells like poo.... They use it at work... if you park next to the sprinkler.... forget about it.... you have poo speckles all over your car... I have had these current poo speckles for 2 weeks now because I KNOW when I wash it, something else will just mess it up.... :mad:

I'm thinking about minions, winter, and warm clothes.... oh and how I don't want to go to work tomorrow, but I should.

Ugh.... every time... EVERY time I wash my car.... one of the seagulls or Egret things find it!!! :mad: You know what's worse? How Florida uses that "reclaimed" water crap... it smells like poo.... They use it at work... if you park next to the sprinkler.... forget about it.... you have poo speckles all over your car... I have had these current poo speckles for 2 weeks now because I KNOW when I wash it, something else will just mess it up.... :mad:

Are you serious? :-o I usually avoid fountains and grass sprinklers but you got a point with the smell. Reminds me of the brackish water smell near the river. I really hope the city isn't getting nasty! :barf:

Are you serious? :-o I usually avoid fountains and grass sprinklers but you got a point with the smell. Reminds me of the brackish water smell near the river. I really hope the city isn't getting nasty! :barf:

:laugh2: They've been using that reclaimed water crap for ages. Unfortunately, it smells like poo.... :ugh: It's supposed to be cheaper and "better" for the plants.... :shock: It's not better for my paint!!! :mad:

Not only spiders invading the bathroom.... there is even snakes that can even enter the toilet from sewer. I've heard few cases happened, that'd give anyone a heart attack if someone sees that for real.

Not only spiders invading the bathroom.... there is even snakes that can even enter the toilet from sewer. I've heard few cases happened, that'd give anyone a heart attack if someone sees that for real.

I hope I won't see the poisonous snake coming out of the toilet while I'm living in Australia.

That is a likely but rare occurrence in Florida, but how they can survive through those nasty conditions is beyond me. Eels are usually the culprit here! :shock:

Don't scare me!! I would not want to be poisoned while taking a pop.

Perhaps it's likely someone dumped snakes in the toilet and flushed... snake crawls up in someone else's house. Not a good thing.

That is a likely but rare occurrence in Florida, but how they can survive through those nasty conditions is beyond me. Eels are usually the culprit here! :shock:

I swear if I ever saw a snake or eel coming at me while I was on the John.... we're going to have some severe issues.... :shock:

i am thinking how much im craving for dark chocolates. I still cant buy dark chocolate yet!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back