What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snakes on a Plane....

how much snow we'll get

want some hot chocolate!

Can't stop thinking about my youngest daughter. Getting ready to leave for Ireland. Flight leaves any minute and layover in DC. I hope the weather in DC is OK? She only has one hour to get to her next flight. My two girls are best of friends so they're going to have a blast. Wish I was going with.

Just a friendly public service announcement ... DO NOT trust the USPS during the holidays ... I ordered something from Florida and it went through NC to Boston, MA and then New Hampshire and they don't have a clue why ... :shock:

I think I want some candy ... hmmm reeses cups or hersheys kisses ... :hmm:

I am thinking i made a horrible mistake... i should have listened and just relax today.....

Well ive mention in some post that sometimes i help police station. Today i got called in to help with an interrogation...but while i cant really talk of case. There is one thing i can say...man they wantrd me to interrogate was the man that murdered my brother. I couldn't do it....but now i have to....ill go back tomorrow....

Well ive mention in some post that sometimes i help police station. Today i got called in to help with an interrogation...but while i cant really talk of case. There is one thing i can say...man they wantrd me to interrogate was the man that murdered my brother. I couldn't do it....but now i have to....ill go back tomorrow....

No you don't have to ... I don't know what kind of cops you have but it's totally bad policing to bring in a family member for questioning someone ... at all even too I've never heard of it ... it has to be official or the defendant's attorney could possibly get them off on a technicality ... but you don't have to do that they shouldn't even ask you to ...

Well true...i dont have to. But while i hate the idea i will...not for me. The case doesnt involve the death of my brother. Its something else. And the case as been solved its complicated.

Long day. Full day on Tuesday, got a couple hours nap, now working again and still have to get the kids up in about 4 hours. Then I have to work in the morning as well and tomorrow night. Ughh.

I'm thinking about how FREEZING IT IS!!!!! It's like 52 OMG!!! :cold: Seriously, I'm in long johns and 2 pairs of fuzzy socks and the heat is on!!! :cold: I can't wait for it to get back in the 80's this weekend.... :(

I'm thinking about how FREEZING IT IS!!!!! It's like 52 OMG!!! :cold: Seriously, I'm in long johns and 2 pairs of fuzzy socks and the heat is on!!! :cold: I can't wait for it to get back in the 80's this weekend.... :(

Come and join me!!! its in the 80s over here. You can come to Californai then ill go to Florida.

It's only 52 at night, it gets in the upper 70's in the day time, so it's more tolerable. On Friday it will be back in the 80's for highs and 70's for lows. <3 <3 <3 Ewww, your cost of living in California is terrible though!!! :( :laugh2:

It is, got to agree. Especially cuz I live like in the most beautiful *cough* sarcasm*cough* place in CA. But well on other side of border I have tacos and all that wonderful food, so I cant complain. lol

I'm thinking I may be a little crazy for turning down the job I interviewed for yesterday. The lady just texted me asking if U could start tomorrow. Ugh the commute is far, 25 miles one way which would be okay but the pay is bad as far as industry standards go, less than what Massage Envy pays even. But I emailed my résumé last night to another spa that's hiring. Wondering if I'm loopy for holding off for something better. It's more than what I'm making now.... Which is nothing :D

This hangover is a killer.
ugh. work Christmas parties
ack.
Thank God i could stick my head in the snow on way to work for the headeach
ugh. people looked, some pointed. "who's that guy snow all over head weirdo"---if only they knew i look allot better then i feel. Was it the wine? The beer? The scotch? The sake? the strange christmas hullahoop dance? What was that blue drink? what the HELL was that? Ack. oh i need mercy.
hangovers ack
ohhh

I'm thinking I may be a little crazy for turning down the job I interviewed for yesterday. The lady just texted me asking if U could start tomorrow. Ugh the commute is far, 25 miles one way which would be okay but the pay is bad as far as industry standards go, less than what Massage Envy pays even. But I emailed my résumé last night to another spa that's hiring. Wondering if I'm loopy for holding off for something better. It's more than what I'm making now.... Which is nothing :D

In making you decision about any offers don't forget to research and consider cost of living including any commuting cost in the different locations — it can vary greatly.

As an aside we are starting to see Massage Envy ads on TV from St. Louis.

this morning, i was working with something and happen to spot someone's last name is Botti.. LOL of course

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back