What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking how strange that i haven't party for x mas yet because last sat it was cancelled due to the heavily snowing aka storm snow. Then yesterday, i had to miss my x mas party lunch at work that my son was sick. So i suppose that next week will be my first party and i will make sure that i wont miss it! :P

I am thinking how strange that i haven't party for x mas yet because last sat it was cancelled due to the heavily snowing aka storm snow. Then yesterday, i had to miss my x mas party lunch at work that my son was sick. So i suppose that next week will be my first party and i will make sure that i wont miss it! :P

wait a minute. im lying.. I had a ladies cookie exchange though in the first weekend of december. :o

In making you decision about any offers don't forget to research and consider cost of living including any commuting cost in the different locations — it can vary greatly.

As an aside we are starting to see Massage Envy ads on TV from St. Louis.

The lady texted me back. She had another interviewee and wasn't as impressed with her or her experience as she was with me and mine (score for the deaf chick yay) she offered me more money and to come in later to avoid the morning commuter traffic, and fir it to be temporary, through the rest if the month. So I can keep looking fir a better place closer to home :) and make $$ in the meantime so looks like I have a job :D

Wirelessly posted

I am thinking of my little angel at home waiting for me :)

The lady texted me back. She had another interviewee and wasn't as impressed with her or her experience as she was with me and mine (score for the deaf chick yay) she offered me more money and to come in later to avoid the morning commuter traffic, and fir it to be temporary, through the rest if the month. So I can keep looking fir a better place closer to home :) and make $$ in the meantime so looks like I have a job :D

Congrats Amber :)

Grab it, you can always work there while waiting for a better opportunity.

Hopefully your car is fixed well enough to commute? Haven't seen any updates about it down below yet...

Grab it, you can always work there while waiting for a better opportunity.

Hopefully your car is fixed well enough to commute? Haven't seen any updates about it down below yet...

Not yet, but my moms retired I can use hers. Plus it's 4 days a week Friday to Monday so my dad will be home during the weekend, she'd just be stranded Friday and Monday. I should make enough the first week to get my car fixed and get the kids a few more presents. One great thing about massage, cash tips, don't have to wait til pay day to get some $$$ plus it will get me out of the house. Going stri crazy here!!!!

I'm still thinking about what I saw on TV last night, I saw a beautiful cartoon, there was no dialogue, but only noise (like the sound of water, the machine starts, the house collapses, etc ...), but I made me laugh so much! It's called "Oggy and the Cockroaches cursed" :laugh2: :laugh2:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6gmcOfvy3Y]Oggy and the Cockroaches - A Dog Day Afternoon - YouTube[/ame]

I am thinking that this week is just dragging on forever.

One more work day before my two week break!

My daughters traveled to the other side of the country in Ireland. Beautiful pictures but there was 100mph wind gusts, hail and lot's of rain. So happy they get to see all the sites, just worrying about their safety.

That I have to go to a stupid Christmas party tomorrow.... :roll: I'd rather be at home sleeping on my day off instead....

Have fun meow meow.
what will you be drinking?

Lots and LOTS of alcohol to make sure I can tolerate certain people for that lengthy period of time.... :doh:

Wonder where Dreamer has taken off to shes usually lurking around this time :hmm:

Well..... good thing you don't have to worry about being found frozen in the snow with a stupid grin on your face, frozen in mid sign, with a racooon that also didnt make it....poor thing. cute wee monsters....vanishing on the way home after the party (a canadian fear) .......that said, you will not have free snow for the headache the next day slash night or when ever you eventually wake.
mmmmm
start with the strongest. youll thank me for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back